Motorcycle Scenic Routes ONLY !

• May 19, 2016 2:05 AM PDT
    This is a idea that came to me while in the CF Chat room recently WE were talkin crashes an traffic an my idea is to get the old roads back in service all across America there are thousands of miles of ( OLD ROADS) TWO LANES that have been deemed unsafe because they are to narrow an curvy for modern transportation purposes so new roads were built while these OLD Roads lay in waste which lead me to the idea of Motorcycle Scenic Routes only OUR own roadway system of sorts these roads would be ideal for such a system HERES how I plan to spin this idea to my Congressmen ( HE RIDES is from my hometown an stops by my shop from time to time so I have a in ) First there is whole safety issue with the option to use Our own roadway system it gets US out of the way in a way of speaking.Second cost The ROADBEDS are there just need to be clear from vegetative growth an of course a repaving but here's a win clearing an repaving creates JOBS ! Finally maintaining cost I use the NATCHEZ TRACE PARKWAY as A MODEL the parkway is FED FUNDED meaning if you get a ticket it is a steep fine an add cost to Bike tags should pay for the up keep of Our on roadways. SO that's how I plan to spin this idea to my Congressman in AUGUST so if any of you have some ideas along the way please post. STAY SAFE B COOL AN LIVE WELL !