better late than never

• 131 posts
    April 25, 2016 1:37 PM PDT
    another new guy here. new to the site & fairly new to biking. don't know why I waited 'till late 50s, but I'm lovin' it! had my sporty for about a year & a half. done some upgrades on my own ('cept the paint...you don't wanna see me paint) very happy with it, but making plans for something bigger next year. well, just wanted to introduce & say hi!
  • April 25, 2016 3:05 PM PDT
    Welcome to Cyclefish from Alabama nice Sporty ride safe b cool an live well
    • 19007 posts
    April 25, 2016 11:58 PM PDT
    Welcome from the At-Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.
    • 131 posts
    April 26, 2016 4:36 AM PDT
    thanks guys! & I agree. this IS a great site!
  • April 26, 2016 6:35 AM PDT
    Greeting and welcome to the site. May your time here be good, and the connections you make be for a lifetime.
    • 16795 posts
    April 26, 2016 8:22 AM PDT
    Hello from the gloomy Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania.
    • 57 posts
    April 27, 2016 1:45 AM PDT
    Welcome from the Sw burbs of Chi- town Ride Safe
    • 58 posts
    April 27, 2016 6:21 AM PDT
    Welcome to CF!    It's never too late to start riding.    My wife is doing the MSF class in June at the spritely age of 55.   Who knows? Maybe I will be shopping for a bike this winter?   Here's hopin'.
    • 3006 posts
    April 27, 2016 10:49 AM PDT
    Howdy from N Cal SF Bay area & welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web !

Your ride is looking nice. Some times the best ride is the one we already have, no matter how old or different, it may look. Probably never sell my current ride, too many good memories of roads traveled together.

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride !
    • 131 posts
    April 28, 2016 3:30 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Howdy from N Cal SF Bay area & welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web !

Your ride is looking nice. Some times the best ride is the one we already have, no matter how old or different, it may look. Probably never sell my current ride, too many good memories of roads traveled together.

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride !

thanks man. I'm happy with it & plan to keep it. you definitely have a point, but "don't know 'till ya try" I guess.
    • 131 posts
    April 28, 2016 3:34 AM PDT
    RufCut wrote...
    Welcome to CF!    It's never too late to start riding.    My wife is doing the MSF class in June at the spritely age of 55.   Who knows? Maybe I will be shopping for a bike this winter?   Here's hopin'.

the MSF class was a great start for me too. best of luck to your wife! hope the new bike happens & safe riding to you both!
    • 1855 posts
    April 28, 2016 4:01 AM PDT
    Welcome from the Southern Shores of Alabama.
  • May 3, 2016 12:28 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from East Tennessee, home of the Tail of the Dragon Ride.
    Nice scoot
    Be safe
    Night Dragon
    • 611 posts
    May 13, 2016 12:56 PM PDT
    Welcome to CF, the friendliest site for bikers... From the foothills of the Cascade Mountains.