Nor cal, sac/ elk grove are riders

• March 21, 2016 2:22 PM PDT
     Hello every one, I'm from elk grove and new to this site and looking to meet new people in my area to make friends with and go on rides with. I look forward to hearing from you and possibly going on some rides 
    • 1855 posts
    March 22, 2016 1:13 AM PDT
    Welcome from Alabama's Gulf Coast
    • 57 posts
    March 22, 2016 1:55 AM PDT
    Welcome From N/E Illinois, We stayed in Elk Grove last year for a couple days for a wedding near there,you have some Great riding roads nearby. Ride Safe
  • March 22, 2016 5:53 AM PDT
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Welcome from Alabama's Gulf Coast

Thank you

• March 22, 2016 5:55 AM PDT
    Hunter55 wrote...
    Welcome From N/E Illinois, We stayed in Elk Grove last year for a couple days for a wedding near there,you have some Great riding roads nearby. Ride Safe

Thank you! Yeah there are definitely some great places to ride out here 

• 16795 posts
    March 22, 2016 2:35 PM PDT
    Hello from the Lake Erie shores of Pennsylvania.
    • 3006 posts
    March 23, 2016 2:54 PM PDT
    Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web.
    I am down the road, over in the east bay area.
    There some good roads to ride out your way,over to the delta and up to the foothills.

Stay safe & enjoy the ride !
    • 7 posts
    November 20, 2021 9:45 AM PST
    [blockquote]ForsakenSon87 said: ...from elk grove and new to this site and looking to meet new people in my area... [/blockquote]

Welcome ForsanekSon - from a fellow Sac' region member. You've found a really good site. I tend to ride solo but I am open to small groups. LOVE to ride up through the foothills (I'm a Nevada Cit, CA native). Perhaps we'll cross paths or share a cold one over at Swabbies on the River.

Anyway. Welcome!
    This post was edited by ScottSacCa at November 20, 2021 9:47 AM PST
    • 7 posts
    March 6, 2023 6:54 AM PST

Hey! Swabbies is cranking up the bands... If only the rain would give us a break... 

I'm not affiliated with Swabbies. I just enjoy the river ride, the live bands, and a cold drink. 

• 7 posts
    June 23, 2023 5:08 PM PDT

Wow. Quiet 'round here

• 7 posts
    August 22, 2023 7:27 PM PDT
    Hellooooo