2003 Road glide alarm locked out ?

• February 27, 2016 10:59 PM PST
    Hi all,  I have a 2003 raod glide i just picked up last week.  I was trying to find the alarm bypass code by working the turn signal buttons.  Somehow it seems i have locked myself out of the bike.  I have the key fobs,  new batteries,  when i hit the button the alarm flashes but wont turn off.  The funny thing is that when i turn the ignition on,  the turn signals all flash in a set pattern for about 15 seconds than stop.  The bike will power up but not crank over.  I seems to me that maybe modules are no longer communicating.  I am waiting for my harley service manual to show up but would love to figure this out sooner.  Any suggestions.  I can use the turn signal controls to access anything.  i keep reading about the tsm and tssm modules.  If i can get this straighten out i plan on removing the alarm,  dont want or need it !!  thanks
  • February 28, 2016 4:03 AM PST
    using the turn signals is might tricky one of the pattern is two hit buttons left an right at exactly the same time plus you only have a small window of time to Hit the whole pattern if you play with it to much it will need time to reset or take the hot wire off the battery let it sit a few mins. like 10 or 15 re install the hot wire then try fobs first before the code pattern make sure you are hitting L&R in the right order gots to be quick too
  • February 28, 2016 4:34 AM PST
    turn bike on hit both buttons till numbers flash using your pin L enters number R goes to next digit enter five digit pin turn bike off let set a few turn bike on should crank
  • February 28, 2016 4:47 AM PST
    sorry to get pin first turn bike on turn off turn on turn off turn on hit left three times right once get pin then do step I first wrote