New to this site - Back Flare - ride more safer using LED appare

• January 9, 2016 6:52 PM PST
     backflare.com is patented technology designed to make riding motor bikes more safe on the street.  Utilizing bluetooth technology and LED lights on the back or jackets and vest, to create more visibility, Back Flare will reduce the risk of being injured will riding your motorbike in traffic.  

When you hit the brakes or use your turn signals, the back of the jacket or vest will illuminate to indicate your intent to anyone behind you from a mile away, day or night.  

"be seen like never before"

• 3006 posts
    January 15, 2016 3:18 PM PST
    Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web from the wet n rainy SF Bay area !!!

My first question would be, what are the legal ramifications of wearing this sort of clothing?
    And can I get something with like a Sons of Anarchy or skull & crossbones design?
    And what are operating parameters? How does it handle,cold heat, power requirements,.. cost etc..

Sounds like a fascinating idea for riders who are always looking for ways to get seen better by other motorists.
    • 58 posts
    January 18, 2016 3:19 PM PST
    Especially since 80% of my riding right now is to and from work, in the dark!