Keeping Riders Safe ... One Auto Decal at a time!!

• December 30, 2015 1:01 PM PST
    I am not a rider.  About 3 years ago, the Lord gave this idea to me.  The Lord gave me these (decals) marks as a way to reduce the number of motorcycle accidents by ensuring that drivers are diligently looking for motorcycles as diligently as they are looking for cars, trucks, and people.  This decal will help drivers to focus their eyes and their  mind to diligently look for motorcycles.  I know this to be true because as military helicopter pilot we flew many hours flying low level  using night vision goggles. During that time the goggles that we used  could not distinguish power lines, so we were taught to diligently look for the power line poles. Looking diligently for the power poles gave us the ability to avoid power lines.  Likewise, this decal will remind drivers to diligently look for motorcycles and other riders. 
    • 3006 posts
    January 1, 2016 6:00 AM PST
    Good post!!!

Any help is appreciated when it comes to making car drivers more aware of motorcycles & by extension people on bicycles or other assorted means of transportation.

I have seen a few of these decals locally playing on the same theme,not sure if they match the one you displayed,yet the meaning behind them is clear. Thanks for helping to raise driver awareness !!!

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride!!!