A CHRISTMAS TALE (BIKER STYLE)

• December 24, 2015 12:52 PM PST
    T'was the night before Christmas, WE was all in the club house justa partyin down.
    Music up loud, Sisters on tables puttin on a show, cause we filled their pretty heads
    full of that good old homegrown. Over the noise, I heard a faint sound, I ran to the
    window to see, it appeared to be a old dude on a Pan,not slowin down. He crashed
    thur the door slid into the room.Hollering something about locktight,gifts, and hittin
    the head.When he came back sure enf he had gifts all round there was new tires,
    batteries, and Chrome! But when my name was called not a gift to be found,I said
    hell that's alright.HE wink snapped his fingers suddenly there appeared the hottest
    Biker CHICK I ever saw, HE said heres one from my personal stock,shes yours for
    the night be careful Brother she CLAWS and she BITES.To which I said RIGHTOUS
    ALRIGHT! And with one kick the OL pan fired up,rode a WHEELLIE plum out of sight

Screamin MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND I HOPE YOU ALL GET LAID NEW YEARS EVE NIGHT !
  • December 25, 2015 12:04 AM PST
    Are you sure this wasn't a dream...LOL
    • 57 posts
    December 25, 2015 7:55 AM PST
    shrooms ???