New Member looking for parts : )

• July 7, 2015 3:38 PM PDT
     New Member looking for parts : ) & riding buddies in San Diego ( southbay area ). I have a 88 Kawasaki Concours & it has the rails & tail bracket for side bags & trunk. I immediately took the bags & trunk off of it the day I purchased the bike. I am looking for the side panels that fit into where the rails mount to make it flush & bubble rear end that replaces the flt plate, for that model bike. If you google 88 Kawasaki Concours you will see exactly what I mean in a couple of photos already posted. Any advice where I can find them to complete my perfect bike will be helpful. I'd love to ride with somebody sometime, but most clubs & meet ups I find make you ride to get to somewhere to go for a ride & by the time I would get there, I am sure I would be tired of riding. Looking for something local, Imperial Beach, Chula Vista area.

johnnynevada@yahoo.com
    • 19028 posts
    July 7, 2015 10:26 PM PDT
    Not from your area but I will say...Welcome from the At Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web.