It don't take a "mind-reader"...

• 9 posts
    April 25, 2015 12:22 PM PDT
    I've been tryin' to check in a little more often, and am not in the least surprised there are fewer posts from EVERYONE.

It's ridin' season, and I'd be doin' the same thing, but it still hasn't happened yet.
    I'm workin' and doin' ministry, but the BIZ is down again... like always this time of year.  

Rich folks go places, without regard to how that affects my bottom line, when the warmer weather hits.  

I've been accused of bein' a "sad sack", or worse, not tryin' hard enough to get another ride.
    And I must say, that simply isn't the case.  There's more to it than that for me.  K?

I do nothing from my own f(r)actional motive anymore, and if you "get me", then enuf said.

I have other irons, I need to tend to, and that is my priority.  
    And with prayer and God's willingness, the next chapter of my life will begin...very soon.

So, get out there and RIDE Ya'll. And KNOW...I'm with you in spirit,

Til my Holy Spirit tells me otherwise.

RIDE FREE
    TWEEK

*the love of my ridin' life.  Miss Blue

• April 27, 2015 1:06 PM PDT
    Well little Sis I guess there was a time when I rated riding at the top of the list, and it is something no one can understand unless they have ridden. I have grown to understand with ache's and pains that seem like a daily thing riding isn't the most important thing in my life any more. Sometimes just waking up the next day is all I can hope for. So hang in there and all things shall work out as they should. It's not the end of the world.
    ND
    • 3006 posts
    April 27, 2015 4:55 PM PDT
    Hope you are having a lot of success with all the stuff going on. Riding is going to be a real treat when you get back in the saddle.Be patient,the time will come when riding can be a priority again for you !!! Just keep the faith,the Lord will provide the means.
    The board always goes quiet around this time of year,those first hints of spring entice many riders out.Its my favorite time for riding,springtime.Lately my life is full,basically taking care of family in one fashion or another.
    Not a lot of riding for me,except around town to run errands, & work.Yet I treasure even those brief moments in the saddle,wishing I could just head on down the road & never come back !!! Your time will come around too. think positive!!!
    • 611 posts
    April 28, 2015 7:30 AM PDT
    "Sad Sack"? hahahahaaa...
    Well, you know what I say to folks that throw names at me? "Whatever! You pay attention to your life and I'll live mine."

What other people think of me is none of my business... Close friend's opinions I listen to but in the end, I do what I think is right/good for Edge. Be damned if I'll live my life according to someone else's agenda. You do what feels right, live your life according to what your heart tells ya and smile through the pain and the rain. God has a plan for you and even though you might not know what it is... if ya walk your path, ya just never know what's waiting around the next corner.

Respect,
    Edgeman
    • 9 posts
    May 5, 2015 9:19 AM PDT
    Thanks, Ya'll. I needed that!!! Sometimes....that's ALL a lady needs, feel me?

A LITTLE ENCOURAGEMENT!

LOVE'S MY CYCLEFISH'S! <3

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 19034 posts
    May 6, 2015 12:24 AM PDT
    Hang tough Young-un....it will come to be.
    • 1161 posts
    May 16, 2015 3:44 PM PDT
    Well I guess I'm with you of course mine made the toy ride and progressive dinner last year and it is back down again. I have a promising lead on a newer (and more reliable) bike. Another Honda Not sure of the year yet but it is a 1300 VTX.

Gonna try and see if I can get a loan with a monthly payment I can afford. If not I'll have to wait for the following month. I'm not sure who is getting more excited my dad (He gets to ride and learn to use my current bike) or me.

It's ok we can't all get the biggest and best. Other things may have priority over a bike.