What does our Dreams mean?

• April 7, 2015 3:46 AM PDT
     For what ever reason I dream every night and sometimes I remember them and sometimes I can't seem to remember all of the dream, but last night...........
    I'm not sure what dreams mean, if anything, but last night I had a dream and it was like watching a movie, and it scared the hell out of me.
    I was in my truck out in the country out side of Edwards AFB in California at night, and all of a suden I saw Rockets being fired over my head from the California coast line. I looked to the east and saw Las Vegas compelety burning. Then I saw Rockets coming from the East heading toward LA. I'm talking huge fire balls in both directions.
    I remember thinking.......well this is it......."End Of Days"

Of course I don't believe dreams come true, at least for me they never have. If they did I would have a corvette and a couple of Dallas Cowboys cheer leaders riding around with me...LOL. I just wish I knew how the brain works to come up  with such realistic drama.

Has anyone ever had such crazy dreams as this.......God I hope so I don't want to be the only crazy one out here.

For Now zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Night Dragon

• April 7, 2015 5:40 AM PDT
    Country: To dream of the countryside suggests that you are seeking a simpler way of life. You need to take some time for yourself to relax and free your mind. Alternatively, it indicates a sense of freedom and/or openness that is lacking in your daily life.

California: Known as the Golden State, to dream of California refers to your desire for instant wealth. It may also suggests that you are looking for fame. If you live in California, then the dream may just be a reflection of your reality.

Military Base
    To dream that you are on a military base represents a situation where you are feeling restricted or repressed. You are so focused on your responsibilities that you are neglecting your own feelings and needs.

Night
    To have a dream that takes place at night represents some major setbacks and obstacles in achieving your goals. You are being faced with an issue that is not so clear cut. Perhaps, you should put the issues aside so you can clear your head and come back to it later. Alternatively, night may be synonymous with death, rebirth, reflection, and new beginnings.

Rocket
    To see a rocket in your dream indicates that your plans or ideas will soon be taking off in a big way. You are experiencing a higher level of awareness. All your hard work is paying off. Alternatively, you feel that things are going too fast. If a rocket is taking off, then it is symbolic of male sexuality.

Fireball
    To see a fireball in your dream symbolizes some self-destructive force.

End
    To dream of an end to something represents an achievement or goal that has been reached. It may also mean that the bad times are coming to an end. Or perhaps your time is running out and you need to come to a decision about some issue. The end of something also signals the beginning of something new.

Now put it all together: Now do you get it? I study dreams and have since I was a little girl. My dreams do come true, so I had to learn what they meant. Good luck!!
  • April 7, 2015 5:44 AM PDT
    FYI...you have a gift, because many men don't dream at all..or if they do, not in color. It is a gift..just have to know what it means, then it all makes sense in the end. Good luck in your new beginning! Don't destruct what you have worked so hard for... fall asleep and think positive each and every day. Change the things you can, and accept the things you can't. You've got this..your dream tells you, you do and it tells you what you need to do! Okay.. "make" a great day!!
  • April 7, 2015 6:39 AM PDT
    OMG do you know how close you are to a lot of what you said. I know I'm sitting here right now with my mouth open .That was amazing, I think you are the one with a gift. Thank you so much.
    Be safe
    Night Dragon
  • April 7, 2015 7:33 AM PDT
    It's just something I had to learn. All of my dreams were coming true and yes it is a gift. I am thankful for it. You are very welcome NightDragon. Keep your head up and just remember, only you are in control of your own path. I have a feeling you will figure it all out, if you just didn't.

Be safe too,
    Brandi
    • 1855 posts
    April 10, 2015 1:24 AM PDT
    I had the same dream as a child that lasted for 12 years. An incident occurred in Nam which mimicked the dream. In my dream I was somehow and mysteriously drawn to a door. During a house to house search in Kontum my buddy and I were about to enter a house from which someone was calling my name; my given name. No one knew my given name. I was simply "Doc" but he and I both heard it clearly. He even asked, "Who's that"? I said, "that's my name let's check it out". Just as I was about to open the door a shot rang out and the call of "Medic". The door became second thought and as I ran passed my buddy to answer the call my fellow soldier opened the door. The house blew up. Thankfully my buddy survived. But that also ended my dream.

Peace
    • 9 posts
    April 10, 2015 9:31 AM PDT
    Private msg. me, IF you'd like to hear the biblical response to that...k, Jimmy?

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 1855 posts
    April 10, 2015 10:17 PM PDT
    BTW, in my dream I was abruptly awoken and never did open the door. I've had a number of recurring dreams over the years and I've only dreamed in color one time. Go ahead Tweek, send me what you got.

Peace
    • 1161 posts
    April 15, 2015 8:09 AM PDT
    When I was younger I use to dream of a flat yellow line. That is what I thought it was at the start. Then a spoked wheel like on the front of a motorcycle would appear on it just like it was a road just as calm as can be.

Then Instantly it was no longer a flat line it was jagged red line up and down very sharply and the wheel would go up and down very, very fast. And I would wake up scared and sweating profusely.

I have had other dreams but this one always stumped me even now.
    • 1855 posts
    April 16, 2015 6:16 AM PDT
    The absolute scariest dream I had. I was in prison and I was being chased. Somehow I was in a dense area of vegetation though still inside the prison. I came upon a brick cottage of sorts. I started banging on the window. When the drapes pulled back I saw myself looking at myself looking at myself looking at myself. Scared the crap outta me. Must of been the ugly of it all. LOL

Peace
    • 9 posts
    April 18, 2015 2:44 PM PDT
    That's a mirror image.   (personal message)

IMHO, that means there is something you are struggling to forgive yourself FOR.
    You may want to, but facing it means it's gonna be scary for a minute.

The "prison", is the yoke, (weight of this burden) on you.

The "vegetation", is the tangle of crap, you have to sift thru (cut down) to get to the root of the problem.

The "brick" is the wall that's keepin' you back.

The "window" is a look deep inside your own soul.

Think Friedrich Neitzsche here...

"When you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back at you".

One word of advice? Walk away from the edge of the cliff.

And trust in the knowledge that you've been forgiven. From the very first time, you asked.

Now...just forgive, YOURSELF.  K? 

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 1855 posts
    April 19, 2015 7:12 AM PDT
    "Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."...Friedrich Neitzsche
    "In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point."...again Neitzsche.

Neitzsche was a realist. He didn't postulate on the world beyond. He was often so critical of religion, faith, and the afterlife that one might call him an atheist. In today's world he might also have been called a bleeding heart, politically correct liberal. The reality is that he was as much a Marxist and Marx was a communist. Personally, I'm happy he doesn't inhabit our world today. He'd capture the mind of idiots and God only knows how that would turn out.

• 9 posts
    April 19, 2015 12:08 PM PDT
    I only quoted Neitzche, as it pertained to the post. I'm not a "fan", of him, or any other philosopher.
    But I will admit, some of their "erstwhile" comments, say things better that I can.

Philosophy was a required course in college. Otherwise, I wouldn't have pursued it.

I dare say, it would be a far different world, if we all thought and spoke, exactly the same way.

Ride Free
    Tweek

Apologies to JA, as I originally meant to send my replies, privately.

• 9 posts
    April 20, 2015 2:50 PM PDT
    Still ponderin' where my replies went to you, Kenny. Maybe I sent your's privately as was intended.

Sometimes, exhaustion, does that. Well, that and my advancing age. YEAH, SO?

Shit happens kids. Never said I was perfect. Never will.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 611 posts
    April 28, 2015 7:52 AM PDT
    Damn Dragon... That's quite the 'Nightwalk'. The Lady that replied did sound right-on.

My thoughts? When I dream of 'End Times' it usually means I'm coming up on a hard decision or something that I'm dreading having to do. So, I will 'shoulder the burden' and soldier on... do what I have to do and move on with my life.

When I'm in the midst of a troubling dream, I've learned to look at my hands... then look up again at what's happening. This is a way of 'controlling' the dream, and also helps me to be more aware of what's happening. Also, helps me remember the dream.

Hope this helps... Sweet Dreams. heheh

Edgeman
  • May 12, 2015 6:55 AM PDT
    More dreams since that one........Couple of nights ago, I was being taken to heaven without clothes and I could look down upon the earth. It was night in the United States and I could see all the lights on all over the US. I was being taken to some kind of capsule.
    Couple of weeks I was a witness to the whipping of Christ prior to his walk with the Cross. Up close and personal.
    Last night it was a all out gun fight with some sort of evil forces.

These don't happen every night but when they do it is as real as it get's.
    Night Dragon
    People get ready
    • 9 posts
    May 15, 2015 2:36 PM PDT
    This post is for The NightDragon ~ 

And afterward I will pour out My Spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions. - (Joel 2:28)

And it shall come to pass in the last days, God declares, that I will pour out of My Spirit upon all mankind, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy [telling forth the divine counsels] and your young men shall see visions (divinely granted appearances), and your old men shall dream [divinely suggested] dreams.- (Acts 2:17)

I've posted this to you before, but it was taken down. PM me, if that happens again. KENNY. K?

Ride Free
    Tweek
    ***I sent you a PM
    • 3006 posts
    May 16, 2015 6:25 PM PDT
    I am glad to see I am not alone.) personally I think dreams are generated by any number of factors and I would admit even clairvoyant dreaming is possible. I have been witness to some,like for example my sister who worked at a bank dreamed of a customer who asked her to go for a ride in a long black limo/cadillac? and it freaked her out she said at the time.About a week later she found out the person had passed away. She was honestly frightened by the whole experience.

Who can say what they mean,though obviously the dreamer would be the key person to understand the symbolic meaning, if any, it holds.