MY INTRO.

• January 30, 2015 4:02 AM PST
    Hi Everyone,

I apologize for not introducing myself when I first became a member on this great site, I have been very busy relocating from FT. Hood TX. I consider myself a rookie rider still. This is my first street bike and people look at me like i'm crazy when they see my Rigid. I'm currently in West Texas (FT. Bliss) I am an Army Vet. (RET) and still supporting our Soldiers as a Department of the Army Civilian(DA) Field Sevice Rep. I purchased my bike  in May 2014 while in Afghanistan on E-Bay @ (0300 in the morning) LOL that was nuts! Getting ready to trailer my bike here in about 2 weeks so I can finally put some miles on it!  Take care everyone and be safe on the road!

• 1855 posts
    January 30, 2015 5:28 AM PST
    Welcome Brother. Welcome home too. Thanks for your service. Enjoy the forum.

Peace
    • 16831 posts
    January 30, 2015 8:24 AM PST
    Hello from the almost frozen Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    Ditto what Jimmyacorn said thanks for your service.
  • January 30, 2015 10:15 AM PST
    welcome from oregon
    • 57 posts
    January 30, 2015 10:57 AM PST
    Welcome from N/E illinois,
    • 1161 posts
    January 30, 2015 3:28 PM PST
    Welcome home and welcome to CF. From Southern Georgia. Hooah!
  • January 30, 2015 7:32 PM PST
    Welcome home from an Iraq CREW FSR and team chief. It's nice to be home , isn't it?
  • January 30, 2015 7:32 PM PST
    Welcome home from an Iraq CREW FSR and team chief. It's nice to be home , isn't it?
    • 19043 posts
    January 30, 2015 11:46 PM PST
    Welcome from the At Large member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the Best Damned Family Friendly Biker site on the entire web. I get to El Paso occasionally. I use the VA medical facility there and have used Beaumont Hospital.
  • February 1, 2015 2:04 AM PST
    Welcome home from East Tennessee. Was born and raised in Fort Worth Texas. Love the scooter!
  • February 1, 2015 3:35 AM PST
    Welcome home and thanks for your service. It's truly appreciated!!! And welcome to the forum. I'm a new member also.
    • 3006 posts
    February 1, 2015 5:39 AM PST
    Welcome, and hello from sunny San Francisco Bay, to the best motorcycle board on the web ! Hope you are having great weekend & enjoying that sweet looking ride of yours. Love that color!

Stay safe & enjoy the ride!!!