A VERY HEARTFELT BELATED THANKSGIVING AND A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS

• 9 posts
    November 29, 2014 12:22 PM PST

I am so sorry, that I couldn't post for Thanksgiving.  I am remiss....
    I have no "earthly" excuse, so I will just ask for my friends to forgive my tardiness.  K?  
    I have been, and always will be a CycleFish, at heart.  Ever since I came on-board.  

I've only lost some of my enthusiasm because it's clear, that GOD has me on another path. 
    I have to follow His lead, right now, as He is the Author of my Life.  He saved me from certain death, too many times, for me to turn my back on Him.  

I know, also that many of you, understand my dilema.  I had to stop wanting another Harley so much, because it was coming between me and my GOD.  

There isn't another family I'd rather be with, than my fellow Bikers.  And God know's that. 

BUT, He's shown me another community.  One called Homeless.  One reviled, more than we ever were.  
    I, never thought I'd see this day, and yet...here it is.  

Just like us, the homeless aren't a PROBLEM, their a people... and just like us, they just want and need to be understood, and cared for, loved and respected.   JUST LIKE US.  
    Because many....ARE US.  

Anyways...I really didn't come to 'splain this much.  I only wanted Ya'll to know, how much I love and respect you, how much I miss you and RIDIN', and how much GOD taught me, when my season with YOU, was at hand.  And believe me, those lesson's, and the friendships I've made...WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.  In Jesus name. AMEN!  

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU ALL!  MERRY CHRISTMAS, MY CYCLEFISH'S!!! <3  

Ride Free
    Tweek

• 3006 posts
    December 3, 2014 5:29 PM PST
    Have a very Merry Christmas Tweek) !!!

Can't think of a more appropriate time to remind me of how I need to care for others even as I would care for myself. Lots of people sympathize with the homeless situation,and the misery they endure. Sadly a number of them prefer a life on the street.Yet the majority would take shelter if given the right support/encouragement.Recently they cleared out a huge homeless encampment in the south bay area and the number of them in the bay area is large. They usually use the shelters this time of year in the bad weather,yet others stay away & those numbers are not counted in the news. Worst part are the numbers of children out there living in such conditions.

Some way some how your love for riding and serving the Lord & others will pay off big time for you !!! When the time comes along you will know it,and the means will be available too.Hopefully you have a lot of miles still to ride

Keep on smiling & that positive energy flowing !!!

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride Tweek !!!
    • 9 posts
    December 11, 2014 7:43 AM PST
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Have a very Merry Christmas Tweek) !!!

Can't think of a more appropriate time to remind me of how I need to care for others even as I would care for myself. Lots of people sympathize with the homeless situation,and the misery they endure. Sadly a number of them prefer a life on the street.Yet the majority would take shelter if given the right support/encouragement.Recently they cleared out a huge homeless encampment in the south bay area and the number of them in the bay area is large. They usually use the shelters this time of year in the bad weather,yet others stay away & those numbers are not counted in the news. Worst part are the numbers of children out there living in such conditions.

Some way some how your love for riding and serving the Lord & others will pay off big time for you !!! When the time comes along you will know it,and the means will be available too.Hopefully you have a lot of miles still to ride

Keep on smiling & that positive energy flowing !!!

Stay Safe & Enjoy The Ride Tweek !!!

THANKS SO MUCH BPB!
    I was a bit disappointed I only got one reply, but I KNOW it ain't about ME, here...

I found a bike today...another one.  I could ride off with it for $2,500 cash.  I'm scrapin' and scrappin'...it's been FAR TOO LONG!!!
    The difference is, I know now, that if it doesn't happen, I'll be ok.  Disappointed...BUT OK.

I Just need my kneez in the breeze again, and considering the WINTERCHILL @ the moment, that's sayin' A LOT!!!  lol
    It's gonna happen.  I feels it in ME BONES.

Much love and respect,
    RIDE FREE

Tweek

• 3006 posts
    December 12, 2014 9:55 AM PST
    Good for you !!! Glad to hear you may have found a new ride.Like any motorcycle make sure ya know what you are getting into before you buy.There should be quite a few bargains out there.If I had the means I would be looking at getting a custom, we have a couple of local builders that do kick ass work.Yet even a custom can be purchased on the cheap so-to-speak and only require some minor upgrades or repairs.Wish you the best of luck in finding the right ride for you.Be patient,good things come to those wait) & like I have said before, there is a time & a season for everything under the sun. !!!!

• 9 posts
    December 15, 2014 1:40 PM PST
    My puter is iiin Hypeeer drive...
    lemme geetback to you on this'
    • 611 posts
    December 18, 2014 4:34 AM PST
    Merry Christmas Lady Tweek! Good to see your post, wishing you all the Love and Happiness that you deserve!
    Many thanks from my heart for the good works you are doing in His name. Also, my hopes and prayers that you will get your knees in the breeze and let your heart be filled with the joy of riding.
    All my best to ya,
    Edge