New to the Riding Concrete, EVIL TREE INC IS HERE!!

• March 19, 2014 4:40 AM PDT
     Hello and thanks for all the support we are receiving and I also will like to welcome you to EVILTREEINC we are a great group of people that enjoy to ride drink and conversate with others in our community. This is not race age nor sex based R/C so everyone is welcome to join!! We ask very little of our members but Iwe understand riding alone is a bummer when the weather is good. We will be opening a new chapter in San Bernardino/Riverside/High Desert area our club house is top notch we throw bday parties bike shows and more or if you just want to swing by the shop for beer or soda its free. Yes I am right its free. Light maintenance on your bike is free or you could just do it your self so we are trying to build a great environment I hope you enjoy the road, stay frosty.
    • 16837 posts
    March 19, 2014 7:53 AM PDT
    Hello from the ever changing weather capitol, extreme northwestern Pennsylvania.
    • 284 posts
    April 22, 2014 1:19 PM PDT
    Welcome from Coastal Ga...... Interesting name for a Bike Club,,,, Evil Tree...... Good luck with your club and expansion.....
    • 19046 posts
    April 23, 2014 11:42 PM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' (currently Terlingua, TX) member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.