New Guy in Georgia

• February 27, 2014 1:11 PM PST
    Hello everyone, Just got to goofing off on the net at work, and found this place, so I thought I would get on here and see what it was about. I live in Hiram Ga. Just outside of Atlanta and work at a shift supervisor in a Corrugated plant. 
    I have been divorced for about 4 years now, and retired from the Navy in 2008, so just doing pretty much my own thing, Got my Geezer glide now so I enjoy the lap or luxury. 
    Well, time to get back to work so I will go for now, Take care and hope to hear from you soon. 

Joe
    • 16828 posts
    February 27, 2014 4:56 PM PST
    Hello from the frozen Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 3006 posts
    February 28, 2014 1:58 PM PST
    Howdy & Welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web, from a wet n windy San Francisco Bay Area !!! LOL
    I guess Ol man winter decided to git off his ass & pay us a visit finally !!!

stay safe & enjoy the ride
    • 19037 posts
    February 28, 2014 9:47 PM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' (currently Hatfield, PA) member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.
  • March 1, 2014 3:43 AM PST
    welcome from oregon---RIDE HARD AND PLAY SAFE
    • 1364 posts
    March 1, 2014 11:40 PM PST
    Welcome from the Evergreen State....
    • 1855 posts
    March 2, 2014 1:01 AM PST
    Welcome aboard Joe and thanks for your service. Single and retired eh? That's a damn good way to be. Enjoy it while you can man. Some chick will latch on to you sooner than you think. LOL

Peace
  • March 12, 2014 1:44 PM PDT
    Hey Joe welcome from Pigeon Forge Tennessee home of the Tail of the Dragon.
    Thank you so much for your service to your Country.

Night Dragon.....Vietnam 70-71
    • 284 posts
    April 22, 2014 11:03 AM PDT
    Welcome from Coastal Ga... Great riding on the Coastal Hwy.