Vintage Indian

• February 23, 2014 12:20 PM PST
    Years ago had an Indian MT100 dirt bike, little did I know that would get me into riding on/off for 30 + years. That's my father checking out while my mother snapped the photo.  Wondering who else had their first taste of two wheel on an Indian. 
    • 284 posts
    February 24, 2014 8:16 PM PST
    Cool Photo, Gee your Dad was nice lookin, What happened to You???? LOLOL

Wish I could find a Indian from those days, in that condition.

Started on a mini Dirt Bike.

Amazingly that looks like New England....
    • 1855 posts
    February 25, 2014 2:04 AM PST
    Must've been nice to have a father who shared your life. Great pic.

Peace
    • 44 posts
    February 25, 2014 2:50 AM PST
    That's nice bike the wife had a Indian when she was in her teens she went to school on day and when she got home her young sister 15 @ the time had sold it for 50.00 she still gives her sis hell over that to this day
  • February 26, 2014 7:01 AM PST
    Cool Photo, Gee your Dad was nice lookin, What happened to You???? LOLOL

Wish I could find a Indian from those days, in that condition.

Started on a mini Dirt Bike.

Amazingly that looks like New England....

It not only "looks like" New England, it is.  I'm from Maine, hauled a lot of  fuc&#%g lobster traps that summer to be able to buy that bike.  While it was a good bike, it was constantantly having issues, that day I believe the gasket went on the head and we ended up cutting a new one out of a box of Lucky Charms or similar kids cereal.  Didn't have much money, but the old man was pretty resourceful.

In terms of what happened to me?  Good question.  

• February 26, 2014 7:10 AM PST
    Jimmyacorn wrote...
    Must've been nice to have a father who shared your life. Great pic.

Peace
    I appreciate that, my Dad's 90 and I still ask his advice on stuff, done some stupid shit in my life  - lucky he was there, and try to pay it forward to my kid.