Newbie from Oregon

• 3 posts
    February 18, 2014 4:47 AM PST
    Howdy!  I've been visiting this forum for a couple years to find out what rides are in my area.   Finally decided to join and meet some more riders! 
    I'm married with 4 kids, 10 grandkids and 3 great grand kids.   I've been riding since I was 14 (1969) and bought my first Harley in 1984.  I ride my 75 shovelhead for local rides and my 05 Road King Custom on longer rides.  I'm thinkin my first rally this year will be the Fossil run.   Never been there yet.  
    Hope to meet some of you this year!
    jim
    • 3006 posts
    February 18, 2014 4:57 AM PST
    Howdy & Welcome from San Francisco Bay area to the best motorcycle board on the web.

Sounds like you have one seriously full house around the holidays !!! LoL

stay safe & enjoy the ride
  • February 18, 2014 5:00 AM PST
    welcome from Albany Oregon---play hard and ride safe
    • 16825 posts
    February 18, 2014 5:17 AM PST
    Hello from the sunny (that will change) but cold Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 44 posts
    February 18, 2014 5:25 AM PST
    Welcome from Middle Tennesse
  • February 18, 2014 8:22 AM PST
    Hello from Southern California. Maybe we can all get to say hello this year at the Redwood Run in Piercy Ca. Old school run with lots of folks from cyclefish about 120 miles from the Oregon border.
    • 1364 posts
    February 18, 2014 10:03 AM PST
    Welcome from the Evergreen state
  • February 18, 2014 12:06 PM PST
     Hey---from WA. State, welcome.  I've been looking this site over for a while, as you.  Might see you in Baker City this July for the Hells Canyon Bike Run.  Should be a good one!  Man, I'll bet it's noisy (but a good one) around your place during Holidays!  LOL 
    • 3 posts
    February 18, 2014 1:09 PM PST
    I've ridden the Hells Canyon area but not during the rally. It's on my list of things to do (sometime), along with the Redwood Run!
    Oh, most of my family lives in different states so the Holidays here are relatively quiet!!
    Hopefully, I can meet some of you guys on one of the rides this year! I'm getting busy posting some pics here so you'll at least know what to expect if we meet!
    jim
    • 284 posts
    February 19, 2014 6:52 PM PST
    Welcome from Coastal Georgia..... With your experience you are hardly a newbie...
    • 19034 posts
    February 19, 2014 10:44 PM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' (currently Terlingua, TX) member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.