When it's cold outside..

• January 6, 2014 11:24 AM PST
    ...I tend to bundle up and read more. Can't really jump on the scoot and hit a lifestyle friendly Ice House, and driving up in a Dodge Ram leaves you feeling like, "why am I here?"

Greetings Y'all hope each of you are doing well.

Just thought I'd share one of those, "I just read something that caused me to pause" moments.

http://www.theecologist.org/News/news_analysis/2224221/flight_103_it_was_the_uranium.html />
    You don't have to agree that the article is thought provoking. Shoot, you can just as well hit an Ice House in a Dodge Ram and feel confident that is a far better way to spend 10 minutes or so.

But thought I'd share anyway. I prefer outside but it's kind of cold out. That said this probably took you about 52 seconds to read.

Now what else related to cold could we do that takes 52 seconds?

Ok ok ya got me, I bored.
  • January 7, 2014 12:18 AM PST
    I'm on the east coast of central Florida. New Smyrna Beach. It is only in the 20's and 30's around here. I'm going riding. That is why they make layers of clothing and I have clothing to layer. Perhaps if there was Ice and snow on the ground I might reconsider. But not with the weather here.