Just sitting here laughing!

• December 21, 2013 3:35 AM PST
    Hey y'all, hope you are doing well.

I was reading about this Duck Dynasty thing and ran across where Charlie Daniels is going after Piers Morgan.

Here is the exchange that has me cracking up...

Charlie Daniels         @CharlieDaniels

If you had to go to war who would you want to watch your back Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson

Me... if you're gay. > RT @CharlieDaniels If you had to go to war who would you want to watch your back Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson

Ok now think about it for just a minute.  Bla Ha hahahahahah

JimmyK

• 1855 posts
    December 21, 2013 4:54 AM PST
    Without being political; P. Morgan needs an attitude adjustment anyway. He's a professional nobody for one thing with his best credential being an editorial director for a children's newsletter in the U.K. Though he studied journalism at some hoity- toity English college, there's no indication that he ever got a degree. But while he is successful despite that, his worldly opinions aren't seeped in fact or all that worldly for that matter.

And without bringing religion into the forum because my Holy Roller Pentecostal-Snake Charming- upbringing scared the bejesus out of me.........there's a helluva lot more reality in the things Charlie and Phil have to say than anything coming out of the mouth of an idiot like Piers Morgan. FWIW
    • 16843 posts
    December 21, 2013 5:11 AM PST
    Piers Morgan seems to find fault with America and Americans, seeing he ain't from here and he don't like it here, I believe he should go back to where he came from.

My family came here from Italy the legal way, brought a skilled trade with them, and learned English.
    And if they heard someone badmouthing America, well someone got their butt kicked.
  • December 21, 2013 5:26 AM PST
    Thanks for the responses guys, I appreciate it.

Now let me try and get some focus here.

"If you had to go to war who would you want to watch your back Piers Morgan or Phil Robertson?"

To which Piers responds...

"Me... if you're gay. "

LOL come on now. LOL