Another Blonde Joke

• 277 posts
    December 6, 2013 2:14 AM PST
    A blonde walks into a bank in New York city and asks for the loan officer.  She says she's going to Europe on business for two weeks and needs to borrow $5,000.  The bank officer says the bank will need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde hands over the keys to a new Rolls Royce.  The car is parked on the street in front of the bank; she has the title and everything checks out.  The bank's president and its officers all enjoy a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls Royce as collateral against a $5,000 loan.  An employee of the bank then drives the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parks it there.

Two weeks later, the blonde returns and repays the $5,000 plus the interest, which comes to $15.41.  The loan offer says, "Miss, we are very happy to have had your business and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.  We checked you out and found that you are a multi-millionaire.  So why would you bother to borrow $5,000?" 

The blonde replies, "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"
    • 3006 posts
    December 6, 2013 5:04 AM PST
    Yes but was she really a blonde then is the question right?? Lmao
    • 2 posts
    December 10, 2013 11:19 AM PST
    Three girls all worked in the same office with the same female boss.

Each day, they watched the boss leave work early. One day, the girls decided that, when the boss left, they would leave right behind her.

After all, she never called or came back to work, so how would she know they went home early?

The brunette was thrilled to be home early...she did a little gardening, spent playtime with her son, and went to bed early.

The redhead was elated to be able to get in a quick workout at the spa before meeting a dinner date.

The blonde was happy to get home early and surprise her husband, but when she got to her bedroom, she heard a muffled noise from inside.

Slowly and quietly, she cracked open the door and was mortified to see her husband in bed with her boss!

Gently she closed the door and crept out of the house.

The next day, at their coffee break, the brunette and redhead said that they planned to leave early again, and they asked the blonde if she was going to go with them.

“No way!” the blonde exclaimed. "I almost got caught yesterday!"
  • December 10, 2013 9:36 PM PST
    that's funny
    • 2 posts
    January 26, 2014 10:51 AM PST
    On Facebook I was asked if I remembered drive-in theaters
    In fact our local one is still in business.

The other day we had an unpleasant reminder of that.

Two blondes were found in their car, dead from hypothermia
    waiting to see . . . . "CLOSED For The SEASON"
    • 2 posts
    February 9, 2014 10:34 AM PST
     As a trucker stops for a red light, a blonde catches up.. She jumps out of her car, runs up to his truck, and knocks on the door.

The trucker lowers the window, and she says "Hi, my name is Heather and you are losing some of your load.

The trucker ignores her and proceeds down the street.

When the truck stops for another red light, the girl
    catches up again. She jumps out of her car, runs up and knocks on the door.

Again, the trucker lowers the window. As if they've never spoken, the blonde says brightly, "Hi my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!

Shaking his head, the trucker ignores her again and continues down the street.

At the third red light, the same thing happens again. All out of breath, the blonde gets out of her car, runs up, knocks on the truck door. The trucker rolls down the window. Again she says "Hi, my name is Heather, and you are losing some of your load!

When the light turns green the trucker revs up and races to the next light.

When he stops this time, he hurriedly gets out of the truck, and runs back to the blonde. He knocks on her window, and after she lowers it, he says...

"Hi, my name is Mark, it's winter in Minnesota and I'm driving the
    SALT TRUCK!
    • 2685 posts
    February 10, 2014 12:54 AM PST
    Too funny, I opened this page with this same joke in my clipboard ready to paste it in.

8^)
    • 9 posts
    February 24, 2014 9:26 AM PST
    Savage, I would'a figured the "trucker" would've asked "her", to "CHECK HIS LOAD"...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 9 posts
    February 24, 2014 9:27 AM PST
    Laura...
    Ain't no way that was a born blonde.

Savvy and blonde, don't mix, eh?
    Ask Cap'n Jack Sparrow...lol

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • April 24, 2014 5:12 AM PDT
    lol good ones!