HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

• 9 posts
    July 4, 2013 12:47 PM PDT

Hope Ya'll are doin' well, and ENJOYIN' your FREEDOM!  

Sorry for the "lateness" of this post.  The fireworks are startin' HERE.
    And I've been workin' for the last 12 hours, gettin' ready for an AFTER THE 4th GARAGE SALE.

Don't know if you've ever undertaken one of these...
    But, I gotta tell ya, THIS will be my one, only, and LAST!!!  OMG!
    First...all my "helpers", dodged, ditched, and just flat...left me hangin'.

They were supposed to "help" yesterday.  Ya know, NOT THE HOLIDAY..yet???
    But..."things came up".  Mmmm.  OK.  
    So, I get's up at the crack of dawn.  Made a pot of coffee, tried to "recruit" some help, and by 9AM,
    knew it wasn't gonna happen.  So...I dug in.  Damn, I've dug trenches, that were easier than this!!!

Long story short, I was "given" the strength to do this, and I did.  All by my "one-sies".
    That's kewl.  I don't mind workin'...never have.  And I also know, that ANYTHING WORTH HAVIN' IS
    WORTH WORKIN' For...

And...considerin'
    MOMMA-MINI, died last nite...
    It's GOT to be worth it.  Literally.

I took over my Sister's clients this past week, and I am now back in the FULL TIME cleaning business!!!  YEA!
    But without a vehicle?  I might as well, kiss all that G'bye.

So, IF you're the prayin' type?  Say a prayer, for me, eh?
    I could sure use, the prayers.  AND THANK YOU!

Ya'll have a WONDERFUL, Beautiful, Exciting, exhilarating, and AWESOME, FOURTH.  K?
    Me?  I'm gonna be in bed, in a few. (I doubt even the fireworks, will keep me up, tonite!  lol)
    I've been up and down so many stairs today, gettin' ready for
    this garage sale....MY NAME SHOULD BE ELEVATOR!!!  

G'nite.

Ride Free, and Thank a Veteran!  Freedom ain't NEVER...been FREE!
    Tweek/Chaplain, VBMC

• 3006 posts
    July 4, 2013 1:09 PM PDT
    Thats the spirit that made our land great,we never say die,when the chips are down thats when this country gets going.For those who still believe in our dreams of freedom & liberty,justice & honor,the rights of the citizens,here is a day to celebrate.too bad ur goona be asleep LMAO
    You are one hard working person,and I believe your sale will be a great success !! Make sure to git plenty of rest your gonna need it to haggle over the stuff. LOL n who knows ya may make enuff to cover fixing the moma-mini
    Think positive,if I was close by I would lend a hand.
    Have a great sale n a nice evening tonite.Sending good thoughts your way!!!