Help- need a good ride in Indiana

• 2 posts
    June 17, 2013 9:34 AM PDT

I'm planning a trip to Indiana next month and I need some a few ideas for a good ride! Any suggestions!?

• 57 posts
    June 17, 2013 11:52 AM PDT
    not sure what part of the state your visiting but try Motorcycle Roads .com
  • June 17, 2013 3:40 PM PDT
      Southern Indiana.
    135 turning south off of HWY 46 southeast of Nashville,Ind. Nice paved road full of twisties running through the Hoosier National Forest. Be sure and stop at the Story Inn a few miles into the ride. Gourmet food upstairs and rustic bar in the basement with outside stone patio.

www.storyinn.com/
    • 19037 posts
    June 18, 2013 12:59 AM PDT
    That looks like a cool place...
  • June 18, 2013 2:46 AM PDT
    There are lots of good country roads to cruise in Indiana depending on where you go in the state there is a place in Lebanon IN called the over look where you can ride to see the river, they also have a resturant . Also Marengo has lots of caves you can ride by an even stop and visit as well as several covered bridges through out the state. Also the BIG biker party the ABATE BOOGIE is July 18-21 in Springville. They have a page on CycleFish you can check out I have been going many years now it is defiantly a party to attend if you are into that sort of thing either way I'm sure you will have a good time exploring the state
    • 2 posts
    June 18, 2013 1:28 PM PDT
    We will be in indianapolis for nascar - Coming from Missouri so I am open to whatever roads worth visiting. Thank you all for the suggestions I have been eying Hoosier State Park/ Nashville area. That bar looks sweet...I will be making that part of my route.
    • 79 posts
    June 18, 2013 3:49 PM PDT
    From Indianapolis take U.S. 40 east to RT 1 south down around Brookville lake.Nice relaxing ride.