Help finding belt drive system

• June 11, 2013 10:30 PM PDT
      I recently postes a question about mondo-x belt drive systems, thanks for the response. I'm currently looking for help locating other brands. When I google conversions for my Honda VT750DC the only one I have found so far is mondo-x. I'm looking to do this conversion within a couple of weeks as it is time for a chain replacement, any input is welcome. Many Thanks-Ride Safe.
    • 611 posts
    June 19, 2013 12:15 PM PDT
    Well D, I have always used J&P Cycle for my parts... Don't know if you have tried them for the kit. Try another serch engine, talk to a local dealer...
    Good luck!
    • 611 posts
    June 19, 2013 12:25 PM PDT
    Well, scratch that! Just went a did a search/chat w/them. No Go. Then to the Motorcycle SuperStore, no help there either...
    Hope ya find it!
  • June 19, 2013 10:10 PM PDT
    Thanks Edgewalker54, Ihave given up for now I'm going to stay with the chain drive until the next time, then I may try the mondo-x drive belt system after having time to do more research on it. got to get ready for a short trip and chains have served motorcycles well for a long time. heck I may just stay with the old way after the results of researching the add on belt drive systems, seems the main thing they are missing is an idler pulley, may have to make my own system. Thanks again.