Lone Rider from Denmark

• June 5, 2013 10:27 PM PDT
    Well, my name is Oliver, but friends call me Retro because of my obsession with the 70s, an accident in '01 forced me to sell my bike (A sweet Triumph Bonneville) and become a civilian again, however you can't keep a good man down and I no longer care what the doctors are saying, so I'm back in the life-style, although my bike won't be ready for this season.
    Things seems to have changed while I've been away, I mean when did 1%'er go from meaning outlaw biker (Non-AMA) to meaning that you've killed someone, I sure didn't get the memo.
    • 19007 posts
    June 6, 2013 12:59 AM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing. And we can thank Hollywood.
    • 16798 posts
    June 6, 2013 5:55 AM PDT
    Hello from the rainy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
  • June 6, 2013 6:11 AM PDT
    Hello from the soggy fields of Iowa.
    • 9 posts
    June 6, 2013 3:25 PM PDT
    There's all kinds of 1% envy goin' on. And it NEVER meant you had to kill someone, until the "street gangs" made that a condition of membership. OR, you hung out with the "tent people" demonstrating large corporations. As in OCCUPY everything...lol OR...you're among the few who actually admit to voting Obama for a second term. lol  But, we try to shy away from politics...
    That list goes on, and on...

Anywho...we don't discriminate here, on CF. We're regular folk, who are like-minded, and mostly just want to
    talk about ridin', or other things that might interest us. So many diverse topics to choose from in the forums!

So, C'mon in. It's all good.

Ride Free
    Tweek (NE FLORIDA)
    • 3006 posts
    June 7, 2013 4:00 AM PDT
    Howdy from Frisco Bay & welcome to the best motorcycle board on the web !

Hope your able to git back in the saddle again & enjoy the ride.

The 1% deal is a bad rap handed out by Hollywood,yet like anything has morphed into
    this larger than life boegey man of modern society."Ghost rider" on one end of the spectrum
    and "Easy rider" or Wild hogs on another.I figure it all began in earnest back in the late 50's with the occupation of
    Hollister LOL & movies the studio's were putting out.

stay safe & enjoy the ride