Looking for riding buddies west burbs chicago

• May 30, 2013 2:46 PM PDT
    Just looking some people to ride with, nithing too orginized, just people to burn dinosaur bones with and chill out once in a while. 
    • 19040 posts
    May 30, 2013 10:41 PM PDT
    Not near ya but Welcome from the 'at large' member (currently in Terlingua, TX) to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
  • May 31, 2013 12:50 AM PDT
    I'm a short ride from the burbs in Dyer, In. Friend me and I'll let you know where we're heading on most weekends. We do a lot of micro brewery rides, lunch and a beer. How can you go wrong.
    • 57 posts
    May 31, 2013 3:53 AM PDT
    Hey Joe,I was riding up near you last week ,man the road construction was killer I thought my bike was going to burn down before i cleared it,Im looking for people to ride along with too,lets fill them up and see wear we wind up
  • June 2, 2013 3:29 PM PDT
    Hunter, you're in Orland Park, right? let's see what we can get for people on here.

My biggest problem is time, I have commitments almost every weekend so it's hard for me to plan riding ahead of schedule. Usually it's like we have a plan but I have some time before or after to sneak in some miles.
    • 57 posts
    June 2, 2013 9:47 PM PDT
    No problem Joe, Orland Park isn't exactly around the corner for what your looking for.
  • June 3, 2013 1:59 AM PDT
    Ohhhhh, I thought you said wet burps. I do have those occasionally!