New Street Glide...!

• May 6, 2013 9:09 AM PDT
     Hell ya, picked up a 2013 Sweet Glide in black denim...! Just ordered some Paul Yaffe 12" Original Monkey Bars for her and some Arlen Ness Arrow XL mirrors and a Klock Werks 8.5 windscreen. Still trying to figure out what motor work to do...? I've got some slip-ons for now, but that sure will be changing fur damn sure

just Trippin....
    • 16831 posts
    May 6, 2013 4:01 PM PDT
    Congratulations.
  • May 6, 2013 4:16 PM PDT
    Sounds sweet...don't forget to post a picture of her when the mods are done.
    • 19043 posts
    May 6, 2013 10:30 PM PDT
    Cool!
  • May 6, 2013 11:36 PM PDT
    Fred77 wrote...
    Sounds sweet...don't forget to post a picture of her when the mods are done.

Fred.... I still have to figure out how to post pics...I kinda run old school, my cell phone is just a phone ie: no picture and no Internet on it (model just before the flip phone). And my computer at the house is dial-up....sooooo.

I will get some pic and get them posted after I get my bars on.

be safe all,

Trippin

• 544 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:44 AM PDT
    Awesome bike! Enjoy!
    • 846 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:53 AM PDT
    Sounds sweet, enjoy and post pic's
    • 3006 posts
    May 7, 2013 5:03 AM PDT
    Congrats on the new Glide !!! Now your gonna be busy, putting all those shiny parts on

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
  • May 7, 2013 11:19 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    Congrats on the new Glide !!! Now your gonna be busy, putting all those shiny parts on

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!

Hey blurp, probably not going to add any chrome...other than what came from the factory. My money will go to motor work (after the apes). Looking at slapping in Woods 555 cams, adjustable pushrods, send the heads to Branch and have em flowed....still trying to figure out exhaust, and probably a SERT.  

Have a great day guys!

Trippin 

• May 16, 2013 11:04 PM PDT
     Our new Street Glide...still have a little more to add to it though
  • May 17, 2013 2:47 AM PDT
    Looks really nice LMChrome! I've ordered my bars PYO Monkey Bars (12") my mirrors (Arrow XL) from PM and then I'll be ready to break her down. Will wait to do motor work when the warranty is up. Still trying to figure out pipes....

Ride safe,

Trippin
  • May 17, 2013 9:11 PM PDT
    Thanks. Can't wait to see yours when its done
  • May 17, 2013 9:48 PM PDT
    Gonna be awhile.... I'm retired so I have to save up and then build..... That and I'm getting ready to move from Texas to North Carolina within the next year...
    • 11 posts
    May 17, 2013 11:25 PM PDT
    Trippin, Reading through & was a wonderin' when you were moving out this way, too. Enjoy your new ride.
  • May 18, 2013 12:27 AM PDT
    Will be out there around the second week of June checking out Lenoir, Morganton and possibly Hickory! Really hate the fact of driving out instead of riding the bike out to that area...! But, meeting with realtors and checking out the towns will be easier in the cage..
    • 11 posts
    May 18, 2013 12:38 AM PDT
    Well, then, since I'll be recovering from open surgery on my right knee (sometime just after Memorial day) & will be non-weight bearing & on crutches for 6-8 weeks; I'll have more time  to chat w/ ya and tell you lots more about the area! Plus, if you come out to my farm on a rainy day, your bike will not get muddy. I live on a dirt/gravel (mostly dirt) drive.