RIP

• May 6, 2013 6:05 AM PDT
     My Heart goes out to a Special Lady Rider , whose bike left the Road on a Curve and she hit  a Guard Rail.. She was 55 . and this took her Life. This happened on Sun Morning with a group ride..  Please exercise due care at all time..  
    • 544 posts
    May 6, 2013 6:31 AM PDT
    Sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts will be with those that cared about her.
    • 48 posts
    May 6, 2013 2:03 PM PDT
    Sad to hear Vic...heart goes out to you all. Do be carefull
    • 44 posts
    May 6, 2013 2:32 PM PDT
    Prayers are with you and all Ride Safe
    • 19040 posts
    May 6, 2013 10:34 PM PDT
    Always sad to hear, and ride forever free young lady.
  • May 7, 2013 1:05 AM PDT
    Prayers to all and especially the family.Very sad to hear.
    • 16831 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:44 AM PDT
    We lost a young lady south of us this past weekend (passing two cars, hit an oncoming car), may they both rest in peace.
    • 846 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:52 AM PDT
    Sorry to hear, Tough on everyone. My thoughts are with those close to her.
    • 3006 posts
    May 7, 2013 4:59 AM PDT
    Prayers for all affected by this trajedgy & others that have passed away.

We had a large spike in the # of motorcyclists fatalitys last year,yet the media
    usually fail to mention the skyrocketing numbers of new riders being added daily to our ranks.

everyone stay safe n enjoy your ride !!!
    • 2 posts
    May 8, 2013 1:07 PM PDT
    Ride on, ride on
    • 9 posts
    June 4, 2013 7:06 AM PDT
    I am so sorry to hear this. And I'm sorrier, that I have been remiss in daily checking the prayer forum. I have no legitimate excuse, so I won't go there. Know ALL, that I pray for all of you, in my daily prayers. That I ask God, to watch over ALL of my riding Brothers and Sisters, and that there is a hedge of protection around you all.
    It IS, up to us, to use all due caution, and to be sober and aware of what lay ahead. So my other prayer, is for
    you all to please...BE CAREFUL OUT THERE! Love All of You'se...K?

Ride Free
    Tweek