Dollybaby2882 R.I.P.

• April 23, 2013 1:35 AM PDT

On April 11, a very special person passed away. She was a former member here and was the first friend I had here on cyclefish. She went by the name of DollyBaby2882 and was one of the sweetest people I never met in person. I don't know the cicumstances of her death, but it was not expected. From Ft. Worth, Tx. she wasa spending time in Tenn. when her death occured. I'm sure some remember her white and pink Harley Sportster with Dolly 4 the Cure on it and she used Dolly to raise money for the cure for breast cancer.Stacy was her real name and I miss her. She was such an encourager to me. Remember her family as I know they are devastated. Rest in peace Stacy, you were a great friend the little time I knew you. Thank you for your friendship, it meant more to me than you'll ever know. Markyd . Now ride with the angels and save a bike for me.       

• April 23, 2013 3:56 AM PDT
    Wow, I'm saddened by this news. She seemed so full of life. Also, a friend here. She will be missed,
    • 3006 posts
    April 23, 2013 4:04 AM PDT
    My condolences on your loss,its tuff to lose anyone,matters not if they were just online friends.A bond is formed & trust is shared,by those with common interests,especially those of us who love riding motorcycles,and do just about anything for those who share this passion.

Recently a wonderfull lady I was online friends with passed from a cancer that went undectected until recently fainting spells,pain etc.She was given 6 mo's,she passed about 2+ weeks ago, I know the feeling all too well.

I am sure Stacy is in a better place ,and appreciates your feelings.

Stay Safe & Enjoy the Ride
    • 16840 posts
    April 23, 2013 4:04 AM PDT
    May she rest in peace.
  • April 23, 2013 4:36 AM PDT
    She was an angel and you are right she is in a better place. She lost her only child 2 yrs. ago in a car accident and never got over it. Her brother said they will bury her ashes with him. Just talked to her the week before and when I went back to her Facebook site, she had died the day before. Just a shock.
    • 3006 posts
    April 23, 2013 5:48 AM PDT
    I recall seeing a few of her posts,she was a really sweet lady.

Its always seems like the good ones die young or at least to those of us
    left here to ponder the injustice of such brief life's.

Thanks for sharing this,makes me appreciate all the more what I have
    in this life,even tho at times I wanna scream why Lord???
  • April 23, 2013 9:15 AM PDT
    I agree. We have so much that sometimes we take it for granted. Thanks for the kind words.
    • 11 posts
    April 23, 2013 12:03 PM PDT
    Wow, so saddened to read of this loss to the family & friends & to us here on CF.
    Prayers that someone in her area takes up her cause of raising money for breast cancer.
  • April 23, 2013 1:52 PM PDT
    I agree Diamond, I hope someone will pick up where she left off too. I thought it was so incredible that that someone who never had the disease was so dedicated to finding a cure. One of a kind.
    • 9 posts
    June 4, 2013 7:13 AM PDT
    I didn't know Dolly, and that surprises me. I "friended" her, a while back, but never pursued it. And now, I am sorry, I didn't try a little harder. This is yet another reminder, especially in light of my brother's illness, that none of us is promised tomorrow, and we ALL need to make the most of what we've been given. AND NEVER, take a friendship, for granted.

Ride Free Miss Dolly
    Tweek
  • June 4, 2013 9:19 AM PDT
    Amen, Tweek.
    • 19049 posts
    June 5, 2013 1:49 AM PDT
    Wow I missed this when originally posted. Sad to hear of her passing. I remember her and her campaing. Rest in Peace Stacey.