Thunder in the Smokies May3-5th

• 11 posts
    April 14, 2013 9:08 AM PDT
    4/22/13 Update:  I found some folks to share a large cabin. yea! I'll be there!.
  • April 15, 2013 1:59 AM PDT
    Well, since no one else has replied..... I'll camp with you. 8)
    • 11 posts
    April 15, 2013 12:48 PM PDT
    Trippin
    Nice try. And, actually, my initial RSVP was "Maybe" and after looking at my schedule here more, closely ,today, looks like I'm gonna be on call that weekend, and unable to attend, after all. So, as to free up the weekend of the Boone Bike rally, instead, which is only 50 min, away from my main home & 15 min. away from family mtn. home.
  • April 15, 2013 1:55 PM PDT
    Tanz.... I was only doing this for you.....
    • 314 posts
    April 15, 2013 2:06 PM PDT
    Lol
    • 11 posts
    April 15, 2013 3:24 PM PDT
    Trippin wrote...
    Tanz.... I was only doing this for you.....

Trippin, Well, come on over to the Smokies, then. (long ride from Tx). We can get a cabin with 2 bedroomsif there are any available, now.
    And, if I can re-arrange my schedule, again.  I sure would love to be able to go.

• April 16, 2013 12:14 AM PDT
    Oh Tanz Tanz Tanz...... as much as I would love to come out there and see you, I wouldn't. We are so far apart from each other (not just in miles!) that it would drive us both crazy! I am a spiritual person but not the Christian person that you would be looking for! As I greatly appreciate all of the help you've given me on my move out there, well the differences would be far to great! When a woman shares my bike, she does so as my ole (said with respect) lady. And as much as I'd love to have those beautiful legs of yours wrapped up next to mine while enjoying the roads out there and have you lean into me and whisper things that could be shared only between us, well....... I think you understand where I'm coming from. Do look forward to meeting you and I do owe you a beer or glass of wine for all of your help!

Be safe,
    Trippin
    • 11 posts
    April 16, 2013 3:09 PM PDT
    LOL, Trippin,
    I know all about how some view, taking on a passenger/sharing a bike, and where you are coming from in that regards...and here I thought you were only replying about camping together
    If you are able to make it out here this June; Wine or a mixed drink will do just fine...I still can't stand beer, and I've tried them all, domestic and foreign
    • 1855 posts
    April 17, 2013 4:57 AM PDT
    Speakin' of the Smokies; where's Night Rider?