New Dude from San Antonio TX

• March 5, 2013 5:48 PM PST
     Hello CycleFish peeps,
     My name is Bobby. I'm a member of the Patriotic Defenders MC in San Antonio TX. New on here. Look forward to meeting new friends in the San Antonio area for riding and friends anywhere for chatting. Hit me up or friend me. Thanks for the requests in advance

• March 5, 2013 6:56 PM PST
    Welcome to the site from So. California, enjoy all of Lucky's hard work and I'm sure you will find some riders in your area. Be safe this year!
    • 1780 posts
    March 6, 2013 12:50 AM PST
    Hey Bobby welcome to a great site .....from Pigeon Forge Tenn.........Uh Oh yea just moved here a Month ago from....Arlington Texas my home state. Dude the riding here is just about as close to heaven as you can get without kocking on the door.
    Ride safe and I've never heard of you MC but I like the cause and idea.
    Dragon Vietnam Vet 70-71
  • March 6, 2013 1:59 AM PST
    Welcome from Conroe,TX via Afghanistan for the time being. I'll be going through S.A. from time to time. You can usually find me up at Greune Hall when I am in the area. Ride Safe!
    • 3006 posts
    March 6, 2013 2:43 AM PST
    Howdy from San Francisco Bay,
    congrats on finding the best motorcycle board on the web !!!

stay safe n enjoy the ride !!!
  • March 6, 2013 3:19 AM PST
    Hey Roighedges. Thanks for the friend request. When you scheduled back stateside? Gruene Hall is a favorite of mine with Bubba's Big Deck right around the corner where bikers hang out. Would definitely meet up with you and by you a couple cold ones there when you get back. Hey if you can like our FB page Patriotic Defenders MC. Keep us posted on how your doing. Stay safe brother.
  • March 6, 2013 3:23 AM PST
    Thanks Blurplebuzz. Sure did love my vacation in SF couple of years back. News last night showed the new lights on the Bay Bridge. Nice. Thanks for the welcome. Ride safe.
  • March 6, 2013 3:24 AM PST
    Hey Roughedges. Btw my names Bobby and do most of the postings on the Patriotic Defenders MC Facebook page
    • 16837 posts
    March 6, 2013 4:18 AM PST
    Hello from the extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania.
  • March 6, 2013 4:56 AM PST
    Greeting from the Jersey Shore. I've been to SA so many times I should of bought a house there! Stay safe!
  • March 6, 2013 5:45 AM PST
    Hi Bobby, from NW Iowa, it's good to meet you. And, did someone mention Gruene Hall? Count me in. I was there just last December. We had a good time.
  • March 6, 2013 8:42 AM PST
    Welcome from the TARHEEL, "not blue devil" state NC. Good to see you here.
  • March 7, 2013 1:53 AM PST
    Hey thanks for the welcome everyone. For you in the NE stay warm and safe.
  • March 7, 2013 1:58 AM PST
    @Fred77 yes sir Gruene Hall. The oldest dancehall in Tx. I'm sure you enjoyed it. Has become extremely popular. I remember when Gruene Tx was a well kept secret paradise.
    • 19046 posts
    March 7, 2013 9:21 AM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.

And I'll be over in Terlingua in a week or so for about 6 weeks. Let me know if you head that way.
    • 567 posts
    March 8, 2013 7:39 AM PST
    Greetings Bobby from the Sunshine State and welcome to CF.
    • 44 posts
    March 8, 2013 11:49 AM PST
    welcome to CF from Erin Tennessee