new to cyclefish n.c

• March 3, 2013 11:47 AM PST
    hi my names charles and my wifes name is debbie.
    we live in north carolina neer hickory and ride every chance we get
    we have a few orthers we ride with but we'er always looking for new people to meet
    and new places to ride.nither of us drink but if you want to have a nice cold one
    thats cool. we are not swingers or into any crazy shit if interested leave message
  • March 3, 2013 12:17 PM PST
    Hello from IL Charles and Debbie. Had no idea this was a swingers sitebut that explains some things
    • 44 posts
    March 3, 2013 12:59 PM PST
    Hello from Erin Tennessee we ride that way To Haysville every summer me and the wife arn't into the crazy shit but we wil drink a cold one every once and a while
    • 16828 posts
    March 3, 2013 2:01 PM PST
    Hello from the extreme northwest corner of Pennsylvania.
    • 284 posts
    March 6, 2013 8:50 AM PST
    Welcome from Coastal Ga.....
    • 19037 posts
    March 6, 2013 11:50 PM PST
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the best damn biker site/family on this here web thing.
  • March 9, 2013 11:36 AM PST
    hiya speedyre  i've been to haysville many times.used to live in andrews just a lil north of there. and ty all for the replys
    • 9 posts
    March 10, 2013 9:05 AM PDT
    A week late and two dollars short! Welcome to the site, my new friends. Roll in and park it. We don't bite.
    Well...most of us anyways...lmao

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 11 posts
    March 25, 2013 2:08 PM PDT
    Hi, Charles & Debbie, Welcome to Cyclefish!
    I, too, live near Hickory. I'd really like to meet you two, say at Iron Thunder one evening?? I have mentioned this site to lots of local folks. It is really wonderful. I haven't been on this site in a couple weeks... twisted my right knee very badly 2 weeks ago, swamped w/ getting taxes done & hobbling to work, etc.
  • March 31, 2013 4:43 AM PDT
    hiya karan
    sorry to hear about yous knee and hope it heals up quickly.
    iron thunder or lazy dog (awesome bbq ) either one is a good place to eat and meet up
    if we can get enough people maybe we can form a get together with alot of other members ?
    well....its easter and i can hear my softail yelling ....i want to go for a ride !!!!!!    peace
    • 11 posts
    March 31, 2013 2:37 PM PDT
    Hiya, Charles & Debbie!
    Either place is fine with me, (Lazy Dog is the nearest to me), and there were some riders out, today. Went to Freedom Biker Church in Hickory, meets on Fairgrove Church Road in Conover (had been to the one in Monroe, once, about 18 months ago), some trailered their bikes in as it was raining in the early a.m. & was sunny for the noon service, finally.
  • March 31, 2013 2:52 PM PDT
    we were planing on going to the freedom bikers church next sunday if we dont spend the night in maggie vally
    were have a ride to the wheels of time there this comeing saterday. if we spend alot of time in there and its late
    when were done looking at all the bikes they have in that place we'll probley get a room and stay over and some will ride back .if your interested in going we will be meeting at granny kitchin in icard sat moring @ 8am as of now we have 9 signed up to go
  • March 31, 2013 3:59 PM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas! Welcome to the site.
    • 11 posts
    April 1, 2013 2:52 AM PDT
    Sinfulsinz,
    Sending you two a PM. I think you all, also, belong to Catawba Valley Scenic Riders??
  • April 19, 2013 9:47 PM PDT
    Hello from northwest ohio....well if your looking for some adventure we have a kick butt bike week in sandusky ohio every year that is truely awsome so you might want to take a small vacation up this way ...you can look at thier page at www.ohiobikeweek.com />