American Legion Riders.

• February 25, 2013 5:25 AM PST

I am an American Legion Rider I just want to set up a meet site for other ALR  to touch base and talk about their post and any rides that me be coming up.

Oh by the way: I’m Don and I belong to Va. Post 221 and the Caroline Cavalry, and welcome.

• February 25, 2013 6:49 PM PST
    I belong to the American Legion but not their riding group. I do know a few in my area and they have put on some pretty good events. Still a bit cold in these parts so not a whole heck of a lot going on. Good luck!
  • March 31, 2013 3:28 AM PDT
    Are the American Legion Riders open to SAL members?

Nevermind - i found my answer

Eligibility requirements

• Members must hold membership in and be in good standing with The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary or Sons of The American Legion.
    • Members must be legally registered motorcycle owners or be the legally registered owner's spouse within the state of registration.
    • All operators must be properly licensed and insured per state laws.
    • All members must obey motor-vehicle laws in the state in which they are operating a motorcycle or riding as a passenger.
    • 1161 posts
    March 31, 2013 10:33 AM PDT
    I looked at the ALR group but it is hit and miss here in Southern Georgia. I'm an AL member but the riders are harder to locate. The post here is rarely open a friend and I go by all the time but we are both members and only been inside the AL post once in 3 years. But I want to have more to ride with then just CMA group I normally ride with.  And I'm always looking for Vets I can ride with and chat with.
  • April 11, 2013 9:02 PM PDT
    I am the Director of the ALR chapter 158 Lisbon Maine. We have a ride coming up May 19 to benefit homeless veterans and have over 100 bikes reg already.
  • May 13, 2013 2:41 AM PDT
    I am a member of the ALR at Post 276, Severn, MD. I will try to let folks know what we are planning. I hope to see other ALR folks here.
  • May 22, 2013 12:38 AM PDT
    Hello I'm an ALR member in Hiram Ga post 111. We are a very active group with benefit and poker runs going about every weekend.