To chat or not to chat?

• February 17, 2013 1:45 PM PST
    I have been a member of this page for a couple year's now and I love it.The page is very easy to navigate and post pictures on and events etc. Thank you very much to Lucky and his crew for that we all appreciate your hard work.
    I really like the chat room .it has given me the opportunity to chat with folks around the world about everything from the weather to events in their area,I have found everyone to be kind and very easy to talk to about anything.So what I am asking of you all is when you click on the chat give it a few seconds for someone to say hello before you bug out, who knows you might just have a good conversation with someone with same ride or lives near you and can be informative about a ride close by you did not know about.

So in closeing give it chance before you click off.

Patrick,
  • March 13, 2013 1:00 PM PDT
    Good on you Pat and chat is a fun place to meet friends.
    • 24 posts
    March 13, 2013 3:40 PM PDT
    Guilty.  I clicked on chat the other day and realized I didn't really didn't feel like chatting so I simply bugged out.  It was rude and I shoulda said hi.

• March 15, 2013 7:45 AM PDT
    Come on back Gypsy and say hi.
    • 24 posts
    March 15, 2013 1:43 PM PDT
     Will do next time I see some in chat!
  • February 23, 2016 2:19 PM PST
    Well I am back in the chat room . I have made a COUPLE OF NEW FRIENDS. It is a great place to talk to some great people. Give it a chance folks and stay on a second give people atime to respond. Hope to tall to new people soon.
    • 57 posts
    February 23, 2016 10:07 PM PST
    Welcome Back Patrick,I type so slow that everybody is gone to bed before i can reply.Hahaha
  • February 24, 2016 12:44 AM PST
    hell, Hunter I type like I talk very slow but its still fun !
    • 1855 posts
    February 24, 2016 5:09 AM PST
    I chatted with Patrick yesterday. He's certainly no speed typist. LOL I kind of wish more folks would use it though. And, it'd be nice to see who is on beforehand.
    • 10 posts
    February 25, 2016 2:24 AM PST
    How do you know you have left the chat room? Click on "Home"?
    • 1855 posts
    February 25, 2016 3:08 AM PST
    panheadgeorge wrote...
    How do you know you have left the chat room? Click on "Home"?

Yes.  It may show that you are still in there for a minute or so but it will go away.  You can also refresh after you click on home but I don't think that's necessary.