Rome 110° Anniversary

• February 7, 2013 7:35 AM PST
    Ciao da Roma !!!
    Someone is coming to Rome ? If you need advise or information ...i'll be happy to help you !!!
    • 16798 posts
    February 7, 2013 5:04 PM PST

Ciao Paolo,

La mia famiglia si trasferì dall'Italia in America nei primi del 1900.
    Il mio italiano è un po ' arrugginito da non avere qualsiasi del
    vecchi temporizzatori intorno più di parlare.

RevBigJohn
  • February 8, 2013 12:19 AM PST
    Hello there RevBigJohn,
    I'll be there! Can't wait! But I can't seem to find information about the events. Where will they take place? I only know there will be a party at the Port of Ostia, and of course the blessing at the Vatican, but what are the dates? Where will the Harley village be, and the motorcycle display? Have you found any information?
    • 16798 posts
    February 8, 2013 5:15 AM PST
    Paolo probably has all that info.
    I'm in Pennsylvania USA, I would need Divine intervention to even think about going to the homeland of my family. :-)
    • 2 posts
    February 10, 2013 10:36 AM PST
    Keep this quit - Tell the wife I'll only go to Italy if she can include fishing in the trip and she can never find any. - If she finds out about this she'l say "well you can go riding"
  • February 20, 2013 8:19 PM PST
    Dear Friends , at the moment I know just the dates 14-16 of June soon the Harley Davidson company let us more information.
    For sure we'll have two Harley villages ...one in Rome near the stadium and one in the Port of Ostia ...soon more news...stay tuned...
  • February 20, 2013 8:28 PM PST
    By the way , with my chapter we are preparing some tours and offer you some deals in the Eternal City...discounts and specila offer to the bikers visiting Rome...stay tuned...