All Female rock cover band available for rallies in Michigan and

• December 29, 2012 9:56 AM PST
     Cherry Octane is a sexy all female rock cover band who is interested in playing rallies in the Michigan/Ohio area.   Check us out on facebook!  We just recently opened for Saliva in Taylor.    You can contact Kelly at kgeromette@hotmail.com also if interested.    Cover bands such as Judas Priest, AC/DC, Halestorm, Joan Jett....etc.   

Particularly would love to play:  Wetzel, Ohio Bike Week, Detroit Bike Week, Thrills In the Hills.
    • 1855 posts
    December 29, 2012 11:07 PM PST
    It's "Wetzel" and you can contact them directly:
    Bands@WetzelMC.com

You can also contact the folks for Ohio Bike Week, which I assume you mean the rally along the lake
    info@ohiobikeweek.com

Peace
  • January 1, 2013 2:15 AM PST
    Thanks Jimmy! We are a new band and just getting our feet wet. I will follow up on that. However, I believe Cherry Octane would be an amazing addition to any biker rally.
    • 1855 posts
    January 2, 2013 4:15 AM PST
    Just a word of caution for the all female rock band: Wetzel party isn't for feint (sp?) of heart. It's pretty hardcore and anything can and has happened there. It's also normally very hot and humid so prepare yourself for that. And at that time of year there have been some damn nasty storms. I would suggest getting up and personal with the guys from Wetzels so you're not going to be hit with any surprises. If you can take a run down their way and talk face to face that would be best. They're nice guys for the most part, give a great deal in charitable donations in the Van Wert, Ohio area, and are "greatly" supported by the businesses there. BTW, the party site isn't near anything. It's out in the country so you'll need to have everything with you. Running into 'town" is really not much of an option. Sure hope all works out. Let us know; I may just make it there again this year.

Peace
  • January 2, 2013 2:41 PM PST
    The weather could be a definite factor. I can handle anything hard core....LOL!...BUT, I don't know if the other girls could....so good point. Maybe I will go down and check it out for this year.
    • 1855 posts
    January 3, 2013 4:28 AM PST
    cherrybass wrote...
    The weather could be a definite factor. I can handle anything hard core....LOL!...BUT, I don't know if the other girls could....so good point. Maybe I will go down and check it out for this year.

Good idea. 

Peace