Hello from Arkansas

• November 7, 2012 12:01 AM PST
    I may not be a "new" member, but I have not officially introduced myself on here.  My name is Chris and my husband and I both ride old vintage Harleys.  I am presently riding an 81 Ironhead that I designed and we built, am almost finished with my 56 Panhead and also on the build of my 'secret"chopper project.  My husband rides a 49 Pan-Shovel we built (it was in last month's Thunderroads magazine (Arkansas/Oklahoma), and is building a 1918 Harley T.  He also has a 72 Honda chopper and I also have a Yamaha enduro.

We have been riding forever and use Cycle Fish events calendar to look up good places to ride.  We attended (and won) at every show we went to in 2010 but have decided we don't like the waiting around that is required at the bike shows.  We are big into the swap meets though, espcially good to find old vintage parts.  

I am going to start doing videos on Youtube, of us riding, me kick starting the Pan, etc.  Everything we do is auto and motorcycle related.  He has a Jeep, I have a 78 Z-28 race car and my daily driver is an 81 Corvette. I am being featured in the magazine Throttle Gals coming out in February.

• 16837 posts
    November 7, 2012 3:26 AM PST
    Hello from the partly cloudy Pennsylvania shores of Lake Erie.
    • 1855 posts
    November 7, 2012 4:06 AM PST
    I was on a wanted poster in the post office of Friendship, Indiana. I'm sorry; I just couldn't resist.

Welcome from w central Ohio; home of the Wiffle Ball capital of the world.

Peace