Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)

• 611 posts
    October 30, 2012 4:43 PM PDT
    Well, I tried to wander down the psycho path but it was full of crazys.

Then I was interested in Schizophrenia but I couldn't tell if my friends were real or just in my head. So I went for a walk on the wild side... was almost was eaten!

I made it back and attempted multiple personalities but the a$$hole and my inner bitch started fighting and scared the kids!

I tried normal but it scared all my friends and frightened small children at the circus. They offered me a job in the freek show as knife juggler but I couldn't cut it.

A friend tried to help by suggesting being a Biker. Lots of crazy folk and some not-so-crazy. I became an outcast, looked down on by 'normal society' and shunned at gatherings of the "Malibu Barbie Fan Club" meetings. (If Barbie is supposed to be so cool, why do you have to buy her friends?)

So, it looks like I'm just gonna have to stick to the Cycle-Path and Ride-On...

Hhehehehe... that was fun!

edge "CrazyMan" walker
    • 80 posts
    October 31, 2012 2:43 AM PDT
    I have often wondered how I came to be on the Cycle-Path for so many years and you have just answered that question. There is a very thin line between normal and crazy.
    • 2 posts
    October 31, 2012 12:14 PM PDT
    My mother always thought the motorcycles were a symptom (she cried a lot)

Got a neighbor kid - They can't keep shoes on that runs 1/2 naked all year. - We think he is a sweet kid.
    Been diagnosed as ADHD, autistic, schizophrenic & probably 12 other things. - They won't listen when I say "Back-in-the day we would have called him a "wild-assed-kid", then told him to try out for track right after he finished spading the garden and moved on".