driving the wife's car

• October 27, 2012 4:12 AM PDT
    I had to drive my wife's car the other day, and just not used to it, I found myself speeding, unfortunately so did a very cocky young member of our local law enforcemnet community.

As the young Officer walked up to my car he asked me for my lisence. I told him I did not have one. He seemed upset, rolling his eye's and asked why I didn't have one so, I told him I lost it for drinking and driving. Then he asked for my registration. I told him I didn't have the registration, because the car was stolen. He told me to check the glove box for the registration so he could see who the car was stolen from, and I told him I couldn't open the glove box as that was where I had placed my pistol after I used it to shoot the lady I stole the car from, right after I put her body in the trunk.

The young man made me get out of the car, handcuffed me and had me sit in the street while he called for the Chief of Police. Once the Chief arrived he reached in my pocket and got my wallet pulled out my driver's lisence, looked at it, then went to the car and got the registration out of the glove box and found the registraion in my name..The Chief turned and looked at me and said "My Officer said you lost your lisence for drinking and driving, stole this car and had no registration and had a gun you used to shoot the owner and put the body in the trunk!!" what do you have to say?? and that's when I said If he lied about all that, next he'll probably say I was speeding!!!
    • 2 posts
    October 27, 2012 10:51 AM PDT
    That one still works - Thanks for the reminder
  • October 27, 2012 12:25 PM PDT
    Yeah, an oldie...but I am prone to that!
    • 19034 posts
    October 28, 2012 12:25 AM PDT
    SOmehow if this was used I do not think the LEO would be amused....
    • 544 posts
    October 29, 2012 6:04 AM PDT
    I like it!