YEA! (sort of)

• 2 posts
    September 19, 2012 12:12 PM PDT
      Erik Buell Racing Expands

19-9-2012 - EBR is launching three new platforms in 2013 — an R version, a Street Fighter and an Adventure series. These three new models will be based upon the EBR-designed and developed 1190cc liquid-cooled twin and will be priced under $19,000.

This is just the beginning. EBR is launching three new platforms in 2013 — an R version, a Street Fighter and an Adventure series. These three new models will be based upon the EBR-designed and developed 1190cc liquid-cooled twin and will be priced under $19,000.
    http://www.twinmotorcycles.nl/artikelen.asp?cid=12&aid=232  style="text-align: justify; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; ">

Be a cold day someplace before I kitty up $19K for a ride but something US made to compete in the world market. 

• September 19, 2012 1:28 PM PDT
    Looks nice but needs to be priced about 12k.
    • 1 posts
    September 20, 2012 2:27 AM PDT
    Buell is a great designer. Almost bought on back in the 90's. But I was raising a kid and could not afford it at the time. Wished I had that bike now and had told kid to skip the vilion she dropped 3 months later.
    • 3006 posts
    September 20, 2012 6:30 AM PDT
    Happy to see that Buell is doing what he does best.Pricey yeah,yet high performance aint cheap.Looks like a real sweet bike,I like the lines on it.
  • September 21, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    That's awesome, all I can say is when Eric was Teamed up wih Harley they were ugly bike, but bad ass! I haven't seen his new design yet though. Have a great one! "T"
  • September 22, 2012 4:31 AM PDT
    Does seem a little expensive for what it is, but I guess for people looking for this type of bike they will pay the money. And the name probably carries some of the cost!