Let Justice be done...

• 9 posts
    July 9, 2012 2:22 AM PDT

I didn't know this lady, but it sure brought a tear to my eye.  She was one of us, just tryin' to do the right thing...
    It's a shame. Let's hope there's some justice here.

Ride Free
    Tweek

http://www.al.com/mobile/ />
    No arrests yet in drive-by shooting of woman trying to stop speeding car
    Her name, was Windy Fisher

• July 9, 2012 2:52 AM PDT
    That was the first I heard of i, and that is only 30 minutes away from me. I hope they nail the bastards!
  • July 11, 2012 11:05 PM PDT
    Hey Tweek, I am watching the local news this morning, and they've arrested one suspect now. Police believe he was the one who shot Wendy, but they are looking for the other three that were in the car also. Fuggin' thugs!!! I hope they all get capital sentences!
    • 9 posts
    July 12, 2012 12:51 AM PDT
    Damn glad to hear that, Dave. It frosts my azz, that you can't even hold someone accountable, without bein' attacked. I mean for Godsakes, did they really have to shoot her??? May God have mercy on their souls.

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 2685 posts
    July 12, 2012 12:54 AM PDT
    Sorry but punks like that don't deserve any mercy.
  • July 12, 2012 12:58 PM PDT
    Vulcan wrote...
    Sorry but punks like that don't deserve any mercy.

They do not deserve MERCY. Nor, do they deserve pity. As Tweek stated in the title, JUSTICE. I think way too many of us would find that JUSTICE ain't 'fair' or easy, but it is...just.

• 611 posts
    July 12, 2012 3:02 PM PDT
    sounds like a punk thing... you know, thugs...
    some people are alive just because it's illegal to kill them... except self defense!
    they only seem to attack the defenseless... soulless humans looking for a reason
    to show how tough they are...
    RIP Wendy...
    • 2685 posts
    July 13, 2012 3:07 AM PDT
    Justice is a funny word, having spent a little time as a corrections officer in a VA state prison and seeing the other side of Justice, I'm not sure that word means what we would like it to mean. The short story is the inmates can and do get EVERYTHING you and I can get and do on the outside except one thing. Get OUT. During my training I was shocked when I was told that we were not there to "guard" the inmates but to protect them. When I saw they had teenagers who whent joy riding and murderers in the same block with the same freedoms and some of them with similar sentences it made me sick. I didn't last long in that line of work.

Sorry for the rant.....All the best to Wendy's family.
    • 395 posts
    July 13, 2012 4:27 AM PDT
    the only true justice is an eye for an eye......my heart goes out to her kids and family....