U.S invasion...

• 601 posts
    July 8, 2012 9:04 AM PDT
    America is now under a threat that it has never in its history faced...forget the Empires of England and Japan...forget Hitlers hoardes....forget that madman from Arabia.....forget even Bernie Maddox..................................................... Ian "Dyna Mike" Liddy and Paul "Damage" Murphy have just hit your shores and intend riding bikes across America, I've seen the chaos this pair are capable of causing, whiskey was invented so this pair of jokers wouldn't take over the world...rumour has it that the Mongolian government is trying to recruit them to restore the glory days of Ghengis Khan.....if seen they should be avoided at all costs and reported immediatly to a rapid reaction force of F-16's and " handle with care" or possibly confront with "extreme prejudice" is recommended........mind you they can be placated with copious amounts of alcohol and burgers...but mind your fingers as these can also be eaten (without ketchup)
    • 658 posts
    July 8, 2012 11:22 AM PDT
    Sounds like they're gonna Blast!!!!
    • 2 posts
    July 8, 2012 2:09 PM PDT
    Hell we survived Bono & Sinead O'Conner (even when we didn't want to survive if we had to listen) - What do we have to fear from some inebriated riders?
  • July 8, 2012 3:01 PM PDT
    Down here in South Arkansas, we just call those kind, "Good Ol Boys!"
    • 9 posts
    July 8, 2012 5:19 PM PDT
    Awesome!!! I want to hear the accents...lmao

Ride Free
    Tweek
    • 3006 posts
    July 8, 2012 6:32 PM PDT
    LOL well they should feel rite at home in California,more drinkers here than any other state,if ya measure it by alcohol consumed !!! With the mix we have out here I doubt ol' Ghengis Khan himself , would have any problem blending in
    • 19007 posts
    July 8, 2012 8:22 PM PDT
    We will be on the lookout...
  • July 9, 2012 12:50 AM PDT
    ah, Awesome I hope they have a wonderful time. America really is a beautiful place and the people are as different as the landscape. They will make friends I'm sure, so here's to coming home safe...."T"
  • July 9, 2012 6:43 AM PDT
    Sounds like my kind of folks....LOL Give a shout if you make it up to Southern Oregon!
  • July 9, 2012 11:01 AM PDT
    Free whiskey and lodging if your going thru So Cal.
    • 611 posts
    July 16, 2012 5:12 PM PDT
    uhhh... how can we tell the difference? That sounds like at least half of my friends... Oh right, the accents!
    So, where are they from/ England, Ireland, Wales? Course... I wouldn't be able to tell the diff anywho... HAHAHAhaaaaaa....
    Welcome to American Gents!