"Coincidents--The Last Calling"

• July 6, 2012 6:15 AM PDT
    Biker stories are hard to come by. Stories about service veteran bikers aren't there. If you like reading about American-made motorcycles and men, you'll enjoy this book.  Go to Amazon.com where it's available in Kindle and paperback versions. The story is set in Myrtle Beach during Myrtle Beach Bike Week, and involves former Army operators from their days in the service, to smuggling, to being vigilantes, and finally to planning their last calling...a heist that makes history, all while bike week is happening.  Check it out.  You'll like it.
  • July 6, 2012 10:01 AM PDT
    Gramps was mounting in WW II so I did hear some stories, however I was very young and may not remember them all correctly. If is see it I'll give it a whirl. have a great one! "T"
  • July 15, 2012 7:27 PM PDT
    I am very passionate about biking and adventure sport, I always enjoy reading about the American biking and Bikers history specially about Harley Davidson.
    motorcycle sales
    • 846 posts
    July 17, 2012 4:25 AM PDT
    Thanks I'll give it a read. Some what on that topic is one that I've read a few times. The old man and the harley : a last ride through our fathers america by John J. Newkirk on amazon also.
  • July 26, 2012 12:01 AM PDT
    If you like, go to this link to YouTube and watch the video of the book. If you like what you see, great! And I hope you do. I'd like to know what you think, too, so please comment. Share it and pass it along to others you think might be interested, too. Thanks! http://youtu.be/t2juVIKV2pE />