Driving in Russia

• 2 posts
    June 21, 2012 12:17 PM PDT
    And before you ask, in Russia, insurance fraud is so prevalent, you get 25% off your insurance if you have a dash cam installed. 

• 3006 posts
    June 21, 2012 4:56 PM PDT
    Absolutely unbelieveable !!! Wont be riding in Russia anytime soon !!! Thats fer sure !!! To all my Russian brothers you got some serious cajones riding thru that madness !
  • June 21, 2012 5:06 PM PDT
    Yikes, and I'm gonna get on the bike tomorrow
    • 19034 posts
    June 21, 2012 11:53 PM PDT
    Pretty amazing and did you notice many of the pedestrians didn't even give a glance at the collisions?
    • 2685 posts
    June 21, 2012 11:58 PM PDT
    I don't think you could pay me to drive over there. I got to spend a little time there in the mid 90's and it was nuts. Didn't see many bikes but did see a vintage smokey and the bandit trans am. There was a hole in the road in front of the hotel (if you can call it that) where I stayed that was literally big enough to swallow a VW and no one cared they just drove around it.
    And, sorry at a bit of a disadvantage, the pic is not coming up on my computer, probably violates some crazy work policy.
  • June 22, 2012 3:41 AM PDT
    HOLY COW!!! Was that gun?? Amazing....
    • 3006 posts
    June 22, 2012 4:57 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
    HOLY COW!!! Was that gun?? Amazing....

Yeah that was a piece he flashed at that guy,yet you can get idiots here doing that stuff all day long in Oakland,keep ur head down cause they will shoot at ya if they feel like you dissed them at the last stoplight,n you had better know how to lane split cause your life could depend on it !!!
    I think the current body count for Oakland is hovering around 60+ ?? sorta like the wild west here,you packin a piece you better know how to trade shots n carry extra clips, I avoid that town like the plague !!! 
  • June 23, 2012 6:03 AM PDT
    I haven't laughed this hard in a long time! Not that I like seeing people get hurt, but some of that stuff just doesn't seem possible that it could be that crazy!
  • June 24, 2012 4:37 AM PDT
    We could probably make a similar video in the US with only a few days time.  Kinda crazy
  • June 24, 2012 7:28 AM PDT
    those people are crazy drivers
  • June 24, 2012 1:19 PM PDT
    HOLY S**T that was amazing. I just went for an 8 hour ride today with some friends and watching those bikers get nailed by the cages was horrible. Its like these drivers actually drive with their heads up their asses, seriously.