Zombie Apocalypse???

• 9 posts
    June 5, 2012 10:39 AM PDT

What with all the so-called Zombie Attacks lately...

http://www.realtvcritics.com/reviews/amcs-the-walking-dead-for-real-zombie-attacks-a-zombie-apocalypse-video/ ;

One has to wonder, why this jack-azz would try something like this...within days of the "face-eating" event in Miami.

TheTweek64 has shared a video with you on YouTube:

Miami Zombie Attack Prank

This dumb MF'r was actually quoted as saying he'll never stop "pranking" people cause his shit is funny.  "everyone says so..."
    Can YOU say...DOUBLETAP? Hahaaaahaaaaaa!  Now that...would be funny.

My question to you is, how long would it have taken you, to lock, load, and fire on his...DUMBASS???

Ride Free
    Tweek
  • June 5, 2012 11:08 AM PDT
    baby! i would had shot his ass! quick!
  • June 5, 2012 11:41 AM PDT
    What a Dumbass..
  • June 5, 2012 12:24 PM PDT
    Ditto
  • June 5, 2012 12:37 PM PDT
    Hard to believe there isn't footage of him getting beat to death
  • June 6, 2012 3:04 AM PDT
    yup! he'd be dead
    • 16798 posts
    June 6, 2012 3:42 AM PDT
    I have a zombie gun. :-)
  • June 6, 2012 3:47 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...

I have "Monster Spray" lol when my kids were still kidlings, they were scared of "monsters" so I marked a  squirt bottle with "Monster Be Gone" and they would squirt the air in their room at night LOL it worked!! Not a monster to be found!!!
    • 395 posts
    June 6, 2012 3:50 AM PDT
    already told all my friends not to try this on me...i know zombies aren't real..but i'm not taking any chances...i have seen too many movies to know the stupid one dies first..i intend to make it to the sequel.....
  • June 6, 2012 4:00 AM PDT
    ZombieLand was hysterical!!!! Stay outta the bathroom stalls! Lose weight! and ALWAYS double tap! LMAO I think I might be hangin with Lola cos whatever she's packin beats the hell outta my Monster Spray!!!
    • 16798 posts
    June 6, 2012 4:01 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...

I have "Monster Spray" lol when my kids were still kidlings, they were scared of "monsters" so I marked a  squirt bottle with "Monster Be Gone" and they would squirt the air in their room at night LOL it worked!! Not a monster to be found!!!

Could do like the dude in California did.
    He made a shotgun out of a "Super Soaker".

• 16798 posts
    June 6, 2012 4:05 AM PDT
    already told all my friends not to try this on me...i know zombies aren't real..but i'm not taking any chances...i have seen too many movies to know the stupid one dies first..i intend to make it to the sequel.....

Some friends of mine down Pittsburg way were in the original "Night Of The Living Dead".
    They played bikers, wait they didn't have to play.

• 80 posts
    June 6, 2012 4:43 AM PDT
    RevBigJohn wrote...

I don't have a zombie gun, but my usual carry would put about 17 big holes in him in less than a minute
    • 3006 posts
    June 6, 2012 5:02 AM PDT
    I have to agree what an idiot !!! Even if its an open prank,some younger kids could freak out badly !!! Me, I usually dont turn my back & run from trouble. it gleams like sunlite on a dark day to me !!! Surprised someone didnt knock him upside the head with a firm object??
    • 2 posts
    June 6, 2012 2:08 PM PDT
    Come on, this is Miami - I'm surprised
    1. Anybody in Miami noticed the odd Zombie wandering about
    2. He lasted more than 2 minutes before somebody pulled a gun on him
  • June 6, 2012 2:17 PM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...
    ZombieLand was hysterical!!!! Stay outta the bathroom stalls! Lose weight! and ALWAYS double tap! LMAO I think I might be hangin with Lola cos whatever she's packin beats the hell outta my Monster Spray!!!

loved that movie

#7 LIMBER UP

• June 6, 2012 3:42 PM PDT
    If I've got my packed heat, yup, that's ground for shooting. He needs to try that with a drug dealer out there.
    • 16798 posts
    June 6, 2012 6:47 PM PDT
    Seawolf wrote...
    RevBigJohn wrote...

I don't have a zombie gun, but my usual carry would put about 17 big holes in him in less than a minute

That and I don't think a zombie can travel 3000 feet per second.

• 1780 posts
    June 6, 2012 9:47 PM PDT
    2 to body mass 1 to the head!
  • June 7, 2012 12:58 AM PDT
    I pack so he'd be dead and he wouldn't be around to realize just how phukt up his joke was.
    • 395 posts
    June 7, 2012 1:55 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...

Zombieland was awesome!!!...and of course you can hang with me Paula...all those swords in the pictures aren't just for show..i know how to use them....just promise not to laugh at me when i come out dressed in chain maile packing more weapons than a sporting goods store......i have a plan!

• June 7, 2012 2:30 AM PDT
    PaulaL12562 wrote...

Zombieland was awesome!!!...and of course you can hang with me Paula...all those swords in the pictures aren't just for show..i know how to use them....just promise not to laugh at me when i come out dressed in chain maile packing more weapons than a sporting goods store......i have a plan!

You come out in chain maile (very sexy btw) packing more weapons than a sporting goods store and you gotta make me promise NOT to laugh!!?? Do I look like a fool?? LMAO  When its Apocalypse time I wanna be on your team!!!!

• June 7, 2012 7:20 AM PDT
    I am quite surprised as well... that the guy did not get shot, smacked in the head with a sledgehammer/baseball bat, or just driven over by a delivery truck by someone who seen at least one zombie movie!

Or by a parent who saw someone crazy looking bastid chasing their kids like that...

Anyways...

I am going to go watch that Zombieland right now