South Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas

• June 4, 2012 8:03 AM PDT
     Wanted: as many local riders as I can find to add to my contacts/friend list.

I do most of my riding on the backroads of South Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. Love these old county roads of Dallas, Tarrant, Johnson, Ellis, Hood, Somervell, Bosque, Hood, Navarro, etc.

I try to ride to/from work 2-3 times per week and catch a poker run or simular 1-2 times per month.  I'm married and have 3 daughters and my eldest (14 yr old) is my riding partner. I love the fact that we have this one thing that only WE do together. Oh, I should mention that she is a raffle-hound! We have not gone on a ride yet where she hasn't won at least 3-4 prizes! The first ride I took her on was a Moonlight Fun Run from around 8pm to about Midnight. She won so much stuff that I ended up having to call my wife to bring my SUV just to haul home all the goodies! *LOL*

Anyway, I'm trying to gather up a decent size list of people that live in the local area to partner up with on these runs,  our own little group within the larger group, so-to say.

Blackie & Lil Blackie
  • June 4, 2012 8:36 AM PDT
    Welcome to the site from the Western Shores of Maryland!!
    LOVE that pic!! Better watch that one...what a look she has on her face!!
    I wish I were in your area because I think she would be a hoot to ride with!!

~P
  • June 4, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    Oh, she is! You should see her now in all there "Biker-Chick" outfit. She's got the leather patched vest, leather jacket, boots, the whole sha-bang going. *LOL* She loves the Outlaw MC sponsored poker runs where some of the stops are at biker bars. She thinks she's so cool being able to hang out in a bar with big, bad bikers for the day. *L*
  • June 4, 2012 10:39 AM PDT
    Hiya from South Arkansas. I went to school in Fort Worth and lived in East Texas. Sometime check out the roads between Tyler and Lufkin.
  • June 4, 2012 11:43 AM PDT
    Chances are I 'll run across your path in Maypearl, Glen Rose, or Hico ;-) We're on west side of Waco and run most of the backroads across the state depending of the weather and which was the wind is blowing!
    • 19046 posts
    June 4, 2012 11:50 AM PDT
    Welcome from the 'at large' member to the Best Damn Biker Site on this here web thing.