What makes a man???

• June 3, 2012 5:41 AM PDT
    I have watched as so many things go by in life, and I am engaged to one of the most hardcore scooter tramps on the planet. Until recently I have not honestly thought about the measure of a man and that is really screwed up, because I see another side of him that he does not present to the world. Things like coffee in bed, writing my name in flowers, rescuing kittens who are going to be put to sleep, or just letting me know that EVERYTHING will be ok no matter what without caring what anyone in the world thinks about his actions. Good men are themselves no matter how hardcore their environment is, and will display their true feelings and will not put on a false air no matter who else is around. This cheer goes out to all the good men in the world and the women who love them! Keep the Rubberside Down.
  • June 3, 2012 7:39 AM PDT
    amen sister! some of the toughest men are sweet as hell! i know a few good men and they are my friends!
  • June 3, 2012 9:13 AM PDT
    One that I can respect....meaning he doesn 't change,what you see is what you get.I try very hard to live my life ina manner that I act the same no matter who is around or if I'm alone.....
    I expect the man in my life to do the same otherwise there is no respect or relationship.Will I love him even more when he's had a bad day, you bet.

• June 3, 2012 10:11 AM PDT
    I to am married to a scooter tramp. He's 6ft 5, weighs 300 lbs, mustache and goatee, but is the biggest teddy bear you will ever meet. He loves to just snuggle and watch TV (usually storage wars or worlds dumbest) and he will lay on the floor with play with the 4 Pomeranians that we have. We've been married 10 years now and he spoils the heck out of me. He would give me the stars if he could. He has never tried to change who I am and he loves my girls as if they were his own. Peace out and ride free.
  • June 3, 2012 10:38 AM PDT
    What makes a man? To me, a man should share his thoughts, fears, dreams and heart to ONE woman and be respectful of that woman. He should be truthful and NEVER lie or keep secrets from her. He should be himself and show all his sides, be it macho or soft and tender. A complete man is confident within his own skin. Show that feminine side guys.......we respect that !
  • June 26, 2012 10:08 AM PDT
    HAHA My man went and wrote my name and I Love You on a message board this weekend, that was on the highway and left it up for 36 hours. In the same day he was almost arrested for slapping the crap out of someone. Sweet or when he is an A-Hole he shows me he cares in so many ways.