And I didn't get kissed first...

• 9 posts
    June 1, 2012 1:25 AM PDT

Made you look!  Sorry guys, this one's more for the ladies.  I have a question, kinda last minute and all, but I didn't know I was gonna have to do this, til recently.  Here's the question...How many of Ya'll (LADIES) have undergone a Mammogram?  I've never had one, and I leave shortly to go get one.  I've heard different "nitemare" stories from several "ladies", and I just want to know wtf, is the big deal???  Sheesh.  Thanks,

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S. ...and NO Jet, you can't.  MUAH! 

**Just a hint tho, guys...keep scrollin'.

• June 1, 2012 1:32 AM PDT
    I have and it was no big deal...of course I am NOT that big (c) so I'm more smushable lol
    (had to take the hardwear out first!!)

Good for you in doing what needs to be done!!  Savin the TaTas!!

~P
    • 9 posts
    June 1, 2012 6:29 AM PDT

Thanks Paula.  I just got back.  And all I got to say is...WHAT THE HELL IS SO BAD ABOUT THAT???  Sheesh, I've never heard anything, get as much hype and BS, for something that took..oh, ALL OF 10 MINUTES.  And because I don't have "hooters from heaven", (they look like 'em, only smaller...lol) it didn't hurt one bit.  Squish, click, your done! 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

• June 1, 2012 6:45 AM PDT

• 1855 posts
    June 1, 2012 6:58 AM PDT
    You ladies are da#$ tough is all I gotta say. I couldn't imagine goin' thru a "penalgram".

Peace
    • 80 posts
    June 1, 2012 7:29 AM PDT
    Tweek wrote...

Made you look!  Sorry guys, this one's more for the ladies.  I have a question, kinda last minute and all, but I didn't know I was gonna have to do this, til recently.  Here's the question...How many of Ya'll (LADIES) have undergone a Mammogram?  I've never had one, and I leave shortly to go get one.  I've heard different "nitemare" stories from several "ladies", and I just want to know wtf, is the big deal???  Sheesh.  Thanks,

Ride Free
    Tweek

P.S. ...and NO Jet, you can't.  MUAH! 

OK Tweek,   I have to comment.   I don't think the procedure calls for a kiss first, but maybe after the tech will want to be closer to you.  I couldn't help it  and Jet man didn't take the opportunity so I had to help you out. 

• 3006 posts
    June 1, 2012 7:38 AM PDT
    LOL so whats the big deal?? looks like ya took it in stride Tweek,and ya didnt even have to put up with gettin groped in the doc's office LOL

Jimmy,a penalgram? really??? roflmao !!!
    • 9 posts
    June 1, 2012 8:57 AM PDT
    blurplebuzz wrote...
    LOL so whats the big deal?? looks like ya took it in stride Tweek,and ya didnt even have to put up with gettin groped in the doc's office LOL

Jimmy,a penalgram? really??? roflmao !!!

Oh, there was plenty of gropin'...but I'm not partial to women.  Less'n a course they look like Angie Harmon, back in the day, or Mila Kunis, now...whew, prolly said too much there. HEY! I appreciate a beauty, much as the next one. 

Ride Free 
    Tweek

And Jim, I don't even want to know WTF a "penalgram" is...lol

• June 1, 2012 9:57 AM PDT
    Tweek..you will be fine. The mammogram isn't as bad as everyone sez, yes it's a little uncomfortable, but you will survive. I am a medical transcriptionist and I type mammogram reports everyday and It breaks my heart when I hear the doctor say there's is an abnormality. This simple but yes a little uncomfortable exam will save your life. I've had a mammogram and I'm still here. Good luck. I will pray that your report comes out "normal." Peace out and ride free.
  • June 1, 2012 11:12 AM PDT
    If any of you find it uncomfortable they do do ultrasounds on the breasts.................."T"
  • June 1, 2012 12:23 PM PDT
    Well personally, I'm a DD, and in my opinion, it's as close as I will ever come to actually getting my tit caught in a ringer! LMAO (now, a ringer, that's old school! and I'm not talking horseshoes! ;P).
    • 0 posts
    June 1, 2012 12:40 PM PDT
    Just uncomfortable routine, have gone every 6 monthe for the past 6 years so it gets to be a pita. You will do fine
  • June 1, 2012 1:08 PM PDT
    Welcome to the joys of a man made machine!