laconia

• May 29, 2012 3:13 AM PDT
    whos going to laconia this year??
  • May 29, 2012 3:56 AM PDT
    I don't know but after the last two weeks I'm thinking I don't need to go to the "wetest bike week" around LOL! Its great riding around there though, and Maine lobsters are just across the border..........."T"
    • 846 posts
    May 30, 2012 8:05 AM PDT
    I may make a day trip up and back one of the weekends. Have medical commitments (not mine) that I have to work around before I can decide when I can head up.

Otherwise I would say where and when.
  • May 30, 2012 11:05 AM PDT
    I was born there! Gru-up with bikes & bikers every where! I love the sound & rumble u feel run rite up ur feet 2 ur heart! I'm in Az. now. I'd love 2 go & ride, spend time with family there!! Don't look like I'll b gettin there again this yr.!!
  • May 30, 2012 1:44 PM PDT
    Wednesday is a good day to go and see the hill climb at gunstock. It can really suck going into the weirs on a weekend. There is only one way out. Bike week its either raining or it's furnace flats. I always park in one of the lots (pay) just before you go down the hill into downtown. My 07 ultra is one of the hottest rides I have ever had. I just couldn't chance being stuck in traffic for an hour getting back out. My boys would be cooked.
  • May 31, 2012 12:37 PM PDT
    the hill climb was moved for this year . not sure where but it was on the web sight