GNR inducted into the Hall of Fame!

• 9 posts
    May 18, 2012 9:56 AM PDT

One of my all-time favorite bands!  But Axel didn't show.  I wonder if this is why...

I know the man is a little "off", but apparently he hasn't lost his appetite...lol 
    MY...how the mighty have fallen. 

Ride Free  Tweek

• 1780 posts
    May 18, 2012 12:15 PM PDT
    At least the Red Thing he has going is nice?
    • 9 posts
    May 18, 2012 3:12 PM PDT
    NightDragon wrote...
    At least the Red Thing he has going is nice?

Yeah Kenny,
    He can still wear his "do-rag", but his face is a lil' plumper...I mean, we all age, and sometimes gravity ain't our friend.  It's just kinda sad to see.

Ride Free
    Tweek 

• May 18, 2012 4:13 PM PDT
    Axle's voice and Slash doing his thing on guitar goes together like: Mick Jagger and Keith Richards; Stephen Tyler and Joe Perry; Steve Perry and Neal Schonn; Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham; Ronny Van Zant and the triple guitar attack of Lynyrd Skynyrd; David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen; Sammy Hagar and Eddie Van Halen.
  • May 18, 2012 4:47 PM PDT
    I loved GnR music, But Axl was a bitchy little punk.
    • 314 posts
    May 18, 2012 11:09 PM PDT
    I liked them but he was a little bitchy, i would rather see him plump than like this

• 1855 posts
    May 18, 2012 11:18 PM PDT
    Rob100ci wrote...
    I loved GnR music, But Axl was a bitchy little punk.

• May 19, 2012 1:06 AM PDT
    GnFnR! Best of all time! Axel killed it off! Slash is one of the best guitarists of all time, and Duff brought the bass out of the backround and made it part of the music, sometimes standing out more than the lead guitar. So sad they will prob never perform together again.
    • 1364 posts
    May 19, 2012 1:48 AM PDT
    Axel destroyed GNR, As far as hm not accepting, Good for him. The R&R hall of shame is a disgrace to Rock and Roll music. Most of the bands and or people in there aren't even close to Rock and Roll. They need to change it to the Music hall of Fame. Hell they don't even have there event in Cleavland.
  • May 19, 2012 5:02 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    Alex destroyed GNR, As far as hm not accepting, Good for him. The R&R hall of shame is a disgrace to Rock and Roll music. Most of the bands and or people in there aren't even close to Rock and Roll. They need to change it to the Music hall of Fame. Hell they don't even have there event in Cleavland.

I agree, And why hasn't Kiss been inducted into the HOF? They have been around for 40 years. C'mon the Beastie Boys have been inducted, that's a joke they're Rap.   it Just goes to show it's not the "Rock and Roll" HOF.

• 1364 posts
    May 19, 2012 6:56 AM PDT
    Rob100ci wrote...
    highrisk wrote...
    Alex destroyed GNR, As far as hm not accepting, Good for him. The R&R hall of shame is a disgrace to Rock and Roll music. Most of the bands and or people in there aren't even close to Rock and Roll. They need to change it to the Music hall of Fame. Hell they don't even have there event in Cleavland.

I agree, And why hasn't Kiss been inducted into the HOF? They have been around for 40 years. C'mon the Beastie Boys have been inducted, that's a joke they're Rap.   it Just goes to show it's not the "Rock and Roll" HOF.

That my friend is the Million dollar question

• 9 posts
    May 19, 2012 9:23 AM PDT
    paulawest wrote...
    I liked them but he was a little bitchy, i would rather see him plump than like this

Look at them "cocaine eyes" Paula.  He WAS a bitch.  Specially when the coke ran low...buahaaahahaaaaaa!

And you know he could sing.  But, he was also, borderline mental.  He IS a narcissist.  I've had up close, and personal experience
    with that.         What do they say?  There's a fine line between genious and insanity...

Oh well, that's another one for the history books, ain't it?

Ride Free
    Tweek

• May 19, 2012 9:30 PM PDT
    When Rush and Kiss get elected into the hall then I might worry about what their up too, but not until then!!!
    • 1364 posts
    May 20, 2012 2:33 AM PDT
    Here is Kiss most recent comments on the Hall of Shame
    www.cnn.com/video/ />
  • May 20, 2012 3:52 AM PDT
    highrisk wrote...
    Here is Kiss most recent comments on the Hall of Shame
    www.cnn.com/video/

"It's a sham" 

• 1364 posts
    May 20, 2012 9:40 AM PDT
    Total joke only a few real Rock and roll bands and NO ONE knows who, how and why they vote......
  • g
    May 20, 2012 10:22 PM PDT
    axel's a twat ,slash was and still is a rock god