New Bride for an Ol Biker...

• 611 posts
    May 2, 2012 5:37 PM PDT
    The banker saw his old friend Tom, a seventy year old biker, in town. Tom had lost his wife a year or so before and rumor had it that he was marrying a 'mail order' bride. Being a good friend, the banker asked Tom if the rumor was true.

Tom assured him that it was. The banker then asked Tom the age of his new bride to be.

Tom proudly said, 'She'll be twenty-one in November.'

Now the banker, being the wise man that he was, thought that the sexual appetite of a young woman could not be satisfied by an seventy year old man. Wanting his old friend's remaining years to be happy the banker tactfully suggested that Tom should consider getting a hired hand to help him out on his property, knowing nature would take its own course. Tom thought this was a great idea and said he would look for one that afternoon.

About four months later, the banker saw Tom in town and said 'How's the new wife?'

Tom proudly said, 'Excellent - she's pregnant!'

The banker, happy that his sage advice had worked out, continued, 'And how's the hired hand?'

Without hesitating, Tom said, 'She's pregnant too!'

Never underestimate old guys! They will surprise you every time!

• May 2, 2012 8:51 PM PDT
    I FN love it...especially with me approaching the threshold of being an "old guy"!!
    • 611 posts
    May 3, 2012 8:33 AM PDT
    Might not be as good as I once was, but I'm better once than I ever was!
    • 80 posts
    May 4, 2012 12:05 AM PDT
    I can identify with the old biker / young wife lifestyle, but it would probably be in my best interest not to bring on a hired hand.
    • 3006 posts
    May 4, 2012 5:50 AM PDT
    LOL yeah nothing like having some hired help with the dirty work LOL I can safely say that w/out fear..errr maybe? ; )