Hope All Our Friends in the Plains States are Alright!

• 844 posts
    April 15, 2012 3:21 AM PDT
    Just hoping that all of our CF friends in those states that got hit by the tornados are alright!

And our prayers go out to ALL who suffered loss!
    • 1516 posts
    April 15, 2012 3:31 AM PDT
    Such extreme weather going on. Hope everyone is ok..
    • 658 posts
    April 15, 2012 3:48 AM PDT
    Amen! Prayers are going up. I can't imagine having to go through that.
  • April 15, 2012 4:17 AM PDT
    I am ok, but glad yesterday is over! we were blessed with not being hit and getting no damage. Thank you for thinkin of us here, I know there are lots of damage throughout the state, No serious injuries or deaths. Thank God! Today is much calmer!!!
    • 658 posts
    April 15, 2012 4:31 AM PDT
    Glad you made it through unscathed. You guys need a break from all this. Stay safe.

Medic
  • April 15, 2012 4:36 AM PDT
    Whenever you guys and gals in the midwest get hit I know we are next. Here in North Florida we get the leftovers from the midwest. I look at several weather sites every morn before riding my bike to work. Thank goodness no one was killed. You all are in our prayers.
  • April 15, 2012 6:10 AM PDT
    well if these storms are headed your way, please take caution and be safe, these were just ugly and nasty storms. I truly hope you do NOT get these ....

but with a good note.... saw a new reason to wear helmuts.... Last nite on the news they interviewed a couple whose house was hit, and they were hunkered down in the basement with their cycle helmuts on! What a concept, new idea for me!!!! Totally makes sense!!!
  • April 15, 2012 6:19 AM PDT
    thanks medic and moondog!
    • 3006 posts
    April 15, 2012 7:13 AM PDT
    My heart n prayers goes out to all those who have lost everything,and to those of you facing such devastation,be strong have a little faith in up above,and hopefully the worst will pass over you folks quickly !!!
    And thats a great idea wearing a helmet I would under the circumstances,it may be just the extra little edge one needs to survive these horrific storms.!!!
  • April 15, 2012 7:24 AM PDT
    Thinking and praying for those in the path of these nasty storms...